EA Forums - Banner

Not Enough (Moral) Fiber pt 5

That error message is the sort that you would get if someone else has been put into your town. There are a number of lengthy threads about that glitch. The person dropped in has full control of your town. Usually the person is only in once, but I've seen reports from people who have been glitched into the wrong town over and over. An invader may have been completing tasks while in your town. If the invader was only in once, he might have accelerated the tasks with donuts. You might want to check to see if you are missing anything.

If you are missing stuff, there is a contact link at the bottom of the page. Type "tapped" into the search box. Scroll down that page to the contact button.

Replies

• maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Hey, it appears your issue is not a glitch. For moral fibre pt. 4 it said you had until midnight on Saturday to collect all the graves. On Sunday (today), it took homer off that task and he now is meant do do moral fibre pt.5. It doesn't matter whether he was on that job, it took him off it. Same thing happened to me!
  • morphboo785
    49 posts
    edited April 2014
    Thats what i thought in regards to Pt 4. I thought i was going mad and didnt read it.

Theres too many glitches going on at the moment.

I cannot see if anything is missing either in my game. Bit worrying if people can be your "friend" to help you with certain tasks and then they can remove stuff!
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Thats what i thought in regards to Pt 4. I thought i was going mad and didnt read it.

Theres too many glitches going on at the moment.

I cannot see if anything is missing either in my game. Bit worrying if people can be your "friend" to help you with certain tasks and then they can remove stuff!

Read my post above!
  • Turnkee123
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Was there supposed to be something in our inventory after last nights episode? I too got robbed of the last grave but didn't know if there was supposed to be a 'reward' for so much fridge raiding.

Thanks
  • Snakeyees
    2342 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    there is only 10 graves total something was mention that something is suppose to happen today but they didn't say what time. im unsure anything will happen but wait and see.
  • Turnkee123
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Snakeyees wrote:
    there is only 10 graves total something was mention that something is suppose to happen today but they didn't say what time. im unsure anything will happen but wait and see.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.