EA Forums - Banner

We Should All Be Thankful for Brown Fence Pieces

MistyDish wrote:
I think anyone who's played Family Guy's new game knows why.

You get the Griffin house, the Swanson house, Quagmire's house and a small Spanish Handyman's house within the first half hour of playing the game. Of all the decorations they offer you right away in the game, do you know the obvious one that they don't offer at all in the game? FENCE SECTIONS!

They offer large bushes and eventually you can unlock a a chain-link fence, but no brown fence pieces. How am I supposed to build backyards if I can't make a fence? I don't get it. I have been playing the Family Guy game for a day or 2 now, and I am not too happy about the game. It's EXTREMELY different from TSTO, and I am having a very hard time getting used to it. I have to give TSTO a point for better game.

No parking lot, too. I'm OCD with that. Gotta have parking lots with the restaurants. But what I love about the game, so far, are the visual tasks (e.g. Bonnie Swanson), the humor and they're all voiced so far.

Replies

• mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Not another Family guy thread... :roll:

Stick to the one in off topic or email Tinyco to make you a FG forum or something like that.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Not another Family guy thread... :roll:

Stick to the one in off topic or email Tinyco to make you a FG forum or something like that.

agreed
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    Before this gets locked keep the family guy discussions here
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10049687.page
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Even though this is off topic and whatnot, I do agree with what you said. I guess there really isn't much competition between the two games.

But hey at least people have a choice now right...
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • mdawny
    325 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    MistyDish wrote:
    I think anyone who's played Family Guy's new game knows why.

You get the Griffin house, the Swanson house, Quagmire's house and a small Spanish Handyman's house within the first half hour of playing the game. Of all the decorations they offer you right away in the game, do you know the obvious one that they don't offer at all in the game? FENCE SECTIONS!

They offer large bushes and eventually you can unlock a a chain-link fence, but no brown fence pieces. How am I supposed to build backyards if I can't make a fence? I don't get it. I have been playing the Family Guy game for a day or 2 now, and I am not too happy about the game. It's EXTREMELY different from TSTO, and I am having a very hard time getting used to it. I have to give TSTO a point for better game.

No parking lot, too. I'm OCD with that. Gotta have parking lots with the restaurants. But what I love about the game, so far, are the visual tasks (e.g. Bonnie Swanson), the humor and they're all voiced so far.

No parking lots are driving me crazy too!
  • jjnag1971
    211 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    Before this gets locked keep the family guy discussions here

YOU ROCK!

2rr5elc.gif
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I love a good fence but I'm even more thankful for the hedges. I don't know what my town would look like without them. I'm obsessed.
  • MistyDish
    21 posts
    edited April 2014
    Sorry to post another family guy thread here. Since it was about FG and TSTO, I figured it would be alright to post it. :)
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    MistyDish wrote:
    Sorry to post another family guy thread here. Since it was about FG and TSTO, I figured it would be alright to post it. :)

No probs, mate! Youre pretty New so you probably didnt see the other threads. I think this is maybe the 30th FG thread so far. Got pretty annoying.

There's a big FG game thread in off topic. You can post it all there. Here's a link to the thread :thumbup:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.