EA Forums - Banner

My scratch-R is acting weird

Hi everybody!!! I have won the 3 clubs (1250$) 4 times in a row, not complaining just think its a bit odd.

The clubs are $750 unless you meant the mallets? But congrats I don't find that odd I think that's lucky

Replies

• heilaghaugen
    53 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    Hi everybody!!! I have won the 3 clubs (1250$) 4 times in a row, not complaining just think its a bit odd.

The clubs are $750 unless you meant the mallets? But congrats I don't find that odd I think that's lucky

I meant the mallets, I have won the clubs 2 times in a row, and the bombs several times in a row, but never the mallets or any of the better prices
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

I meant the mallets, I have won the clubs 2 times in a row, and the bombs several times in a row, but never the mallets or any of the better prices

I find it a bit annoying like when I don't buy the golden ones it'll say something like I could of won 50 donuts yadda yadda, but when I buy them it'll be like 12 9 or 6 and like 20 once
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:

I find it a bit annoying like when I don't buy the golden ones it'll say something like I could of won 50 donuts yadda yadda, but when I buy them it'll be like 12 9 or 6 and like 20 once

I hit the jackpot quite a few times with the golden scratch-r. It does happen.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:

I hit the jackpot quite a few times with the golden scratch-r. It does happen.

Yea I'm talking about recently I've gotten every one at least once
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited April 2014

It is a bit odd! The chances of winning the $1250 prize are 1/10, so using the rules of probability your chances of getting that prize 3 times in a row are 1/1000.

Also, it is interesting to note that the odds of winning the jackpot on the regular Scratch-R are 1/100, while the jackpot odds are only 1/50 for the Golden Scratch-R. I've won the jackpot twice on the regular Scratch-R tickets, never on Golden Scratch-R tickets although I've played the regular tickets much more times than the golden tickets.
    New neighbors always welcome!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.