EA Forums - Banner

Is this an Easter Basket trade problem?

any update on how it all works?

Replies

• Lmac201
    217 posts
    edited April 2014
    Haven't heard anything back from EA yet. But from people posting in the game discussion section it sounds like some people get the trade straight away, and others have had the same experience as me. Keen to hear back from EA
  • Lmac201
    217 posts
    edited April 2014
    Still no reply after 6 days, but can't expect too much as 4 of those days have been Easter. Is it 48hrs they say they'll get back to you within? If so I should hear something by tomorrow.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Yes, when you trade eggs, the effect is immediate. You should immediately get your 50 eggs and lose 100 of your other eggs. :-\
  • Lawd_Potato
    4 posts
    edited April 2014
    So, when you tap the basket it immediately deducts 100 eggs from your balance and drops an egg for you to pickup. That pickup has the 50 that you traded for. If you don't see the egg to tap, then there is a bug.

I have had a problem with egg trading that rightly ticked me off. If your friend has two types of baskets next to each other, you cannot tap one of them multiple times. It will always alternate between the two when they're close together. Very poor game design in this situation, given that often you're trading to get to 500 in one colour. My friend is moving the baskets to stop the problem, but still, for such a great game, what a silly oversight.
  • Lmac201
    217 posts
    edited April 2014
    Thanks for the replies :) No, there was definitely no egg that popped up to let me collect the 50 blue eggs from the trade. I've tried a couple of trades since and now see how it is supposed to work. Still haven't heard back from EA but I guess they're probably swamped with tickets from this update.

Lawd_P that's handy to know re the two types of baskets being close. I've got 2 sitting side by side so I think I'll go move one. Good tip, ta. And yeah you're right, it definitely sounds like an oversight on the developers part.
  • psuerin
    1 posts
    edited April 2014
    My baskets had eggs in them, and now they are both sitting empty and are unusable. I never collected anything from these baskets either, but was able to successfully use baskets a few days ago.

They were side by side,and I just moved them away from each other, so far no luck...
  • Lmac201
    217 posts
    edited April 2014
    Finally heard back from EA. They accepted that something didn't quite work as it should have and very kindly creditted my account with the missing 100 pink eggs. I'm happy with the outcome. Thank you EA.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.