EA Forums - Banner

Wait for land or redesign my Springfield?

yeah

Replies

• Khynoe
    134 posts
    edited April 2014
    I'd bite the bullet and re arrange.
    I don't think we'll be getting another update for a while.
  • ink19810
    616 posts
    edited April 2014
    dump the parking spaces
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited April 2014
    Jend454 wrote:
    I've been putting off and putting off re-designing my springfield in the hope for land but now I've got so many building that won't fit! Should I wait a bit longer in the hope land will arrive soon or bite the bullet and re arrange?

I seriously doubt we will be getting any new land any time soon as it have been ages since the last strip was added, so i would re-design :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Well, I'm sure after they release 25 more large buildings, then they will give us one strip of land. This lack of land thing is getting extremely frustrating.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited April 2014
    Depending on how laid out your town is and how long it woudl take to do it, i'd spend time with a redesign. Take a bit of time, think about what you want, and how you would like to see it set up, and then take a few days to rebuild your town. I spend three or four days redesigning my town, i did it in sections, one step at a time, the only thing i stored was the decorations, everything else i bundles into a huge strip of unused land i have and went for it. It was fun, stressful at times, but kinda brought back some interest in the game knowing i was trying to improve on things.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    Redesign we don't know when we will get more land and the next time we get land it might just be for squidport
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Just redesign. Why would you wait anyway? You dont necessarily need new land to redesign?
    Its always fun to make a new neighbourhood!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    Redesign we don't know when we will get more land and the next time we get land it might just be for squidport

That is land/sea i dont need to be getting!

Just give me more LAND! more than 1strip as well ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I'm torn with the idea of sending weekly tickets to EA's "help page" (if you call that help) requesting land because I don't want to clog up there inbox with land request when there are people who actually need help. However, I would really like more land for my game. Like I said, torn.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!