EA Forums - Banner

game constantly crashing

Yeh same here on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3..

I dont get it..

Replies

• MightyOne
    3 posts
    edited April 2014
    Same for Asus meme310. Crashes at load screen.
  • beans121258
    2 posts
    edited April 2014
    Same here. Mine crashes on load screen with ipad, iphone 5s and kindle fire.
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited April 2014
    you would think that when they do updates, they would make sure that the darn game works on the newest devices!! Do u know how crazy it feels to have this game crash on my Note3 non-stop.. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • katcheson8934
    104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Game crashes on my Samsung Galaxy S5 too. First usually when it first starts up then when I do get inn it let's me play like 5 minutes then it crashes sgain.

I got android 4.4.2

I do agree they need to make sure it runs on the newest devices and operating systems that apple and android have. Other than that I love the game.
  • momboqueen
    10 posts
    edited April 2014
    Not working at all for me........nookhd+
  • The_Dillyy
    4 posts
    edited April 2014
    Hi all
    Having the same problems, before the Easter update it was crashing all the time when visiting friends, now since the update it crashes all the time or wont load at all.

This game has became truly atrocious to even try and play. :(:(:(

Its about something is done about it as I send in a report everytime it crashes,

I try to play on a HTC One with android version 4.4.2 on two profiles.

So come on EA / Google sort it out.
  • GeminiTina
    330 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Just since the update, I get occasional unpredictable crashing in my town. The problem is there are certain neighbors that cause a crash EVERY time I try to visit them. I've been wondering if this is because they are ignoring the decoration limit and I should just unfriend them for others I can actually get to or is it a problem with the update.

edit: I'm on an ipad2
  • edited April 2014
    I have the same thing happening to me on my LG Spectrum 2, I thought it was just because it's an old phone I use solely for gaming, but after seeing this thread it would appear I'm not the only one with this issue. It started last night after I installed the easter update, which I've been very much looking forward to. EA and/or Google really need to get on this, there are a lot of people who would love to be playing this game right now, myself and my girlfriend included.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!