EA Forums - Banner

what tasks earn eggs?

I'm sorry if someone's touched on this before, but I've read through the forum. Can u set your characters on tasks to earn eggs? I've started the quest line and homer is doing a task to earn eggs but are there any others in any other characters task menus??? I can't see any, but usually a few characters in past events have had a task to earn the events currency. Thanks in advance for any info. :D

I think Homer Ned Ralph and Crazy cat lady are the only ones but I'm not sure

Replies

• DanceApocalyptic
    247 posts
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    I'm sorry if someone's touched on this before, but I've read through the forum. Can u set your characters on tasks to earn eggs? I've started the quest line and homer is doing a task to earn eggs but are there any others in any other characters task menus??? I can't see any, but usually a few characters in past events have had a task to earn the events currency. Thanks in advance for any info. :D

Moe has Hunt with Prejudice that is 1 day and 8 hours long.

ETA:

I think Nelson has one that unlocks.
  • laurapound81
    214 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Cheers guys, will check em out! Thanks for quick response.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

Moe has Hunt with Prejudice that is 1 day and 8 hours long.

ETA:

I think Nelson has one that unlocks.

I think so I was just going by what I read yesterday but I do remember hearing that
  • laurapound81
    214 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    It looks like then these tasks unlock as u go through the quest line if I'm reading it right.
  • jjnag1971
    211 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Do these tasks unlock somewhere along the line?
    Because so far Homer, Ned, Moe......etc. still have their normal tasks.
    Thanks everyone.

2liijjr.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!