EA Forums - Banner

Anyone here play Infamous?

ecneralc
3182 posts Member
I've been meaning to give the game a try, but with school and work, I barely have time to play real games anymore :(

Replies

  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I played the first one and i enjoyed it a lot! Same goes for both prototypes. Prototype 2 was better than 1 though imo. Dont think i ever finished the first one.

    Must give infamous 2 a go sometime.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    I've been meaning to give the game a try, but with school and work, I barely have time to play real games anymore :(

    Ya I know what ya mean lol. I got batman origins for Christmas which is 3rd game/prequel to the Arkham story. I hadn't even beat asylum or city yet. So made time and beat them all one after another then went onto infamous. I need to beat uncharted next I have all 3 games cause they came with my PS3 when I had to buy a new one when my first crapped out only played 10 mins of uncharted 1. Also still need to beat heavenly swords which I got when it first came out with my first PS3.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I played the first one and i enjoyed it a lot! Same goes for both prototypes. Prototype 2 was better than 1 though imo. Dont think i ever finished the first one.

    Must give infamous 2 a go sometime.

    Prototype 1 was pretty good. Prototype 2 I've only got the intro done because it keeps freezing up whenever a video starts to play and crashes my system for some reason.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    ecneralc wrote:
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    I've been meaning to give the game a try, but with school and work, I barely have time to play real games anymore :(

    Ya I know what ya mean lol. I got batman origins for Christmas which is 3rd game/prequel to the Arkham story. I hadn't even beat asylum or city yet. So made time and beat them all one after another then went onto infamous. I need to beat uncharted next I have all 3 games cause they came with my PS3 when I had to buy a new one when my first crapped out only played 10 mins of uncharted 1. Also still need to beat heavenly swords which I got when it first came out with my first PS3.
    Haha I couldn't play uncharted for more then 10 minutes either :lol: the graphics are horrible on that game!

    The only game I play now a days (once every maybe couple of weeks) is GTA5. I used to play Far Cry 3, Assassins Creeds, Saints Row 3, Call of Duty, Gears of War (when I had an xbox), Midnight club LA, and a few other games I can't remember lol. Those were times when I had a ton of time on my hands haha.
    "The 🎃🎃🎃🎃 of the future will be the anti-🎃🎃🎃🎃."
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    ecneralc wrote:
    I played the first one and i enjoyed it a lot! Same goes for both prototypes. Prototype 2 was better than 1 though imo. Dont think i ever finished the first one.

    Must give infamous 2 a go sometime.

    Prototype 1 was pretty good. Prototype 2 I've only got the intro done because it keeps freezing up whenever a video starts to play and crashes my system for some reason.

    Ah, too bad. I really enjoyed it. Pretty short, but good. Played it on xbox so no freezing luckily.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    ecneralc wrote:
    I played the first one and i enjoyed it a lot! Same goes for both prototypes. Prototype 2 was better than 1 though imo. Dont think i ever finished the first one.

    Must give infamous 2 a go sometime.

    Prototype 1 was pretty good. Prototype 2 I've only got the intro done because it keeps freezing up whenever a video starts to play and crashes my system for some reason.

    Ah, too bad. I really enjoyed it. Pretty short, but good. Played it on xbox so no freezing luckily.

    Xbox is what I have prototype on lol. It is the only game I have problems with.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    So I have been playing infamous 2 like crazy, must say it's a lot more fun. You get lightning powers like in first game but if you go evil you get fire and if you go good you get ice. Found some pretty funny Easter eggs like Red Ring Electronics they will fix your system in 12 weeks and their shop symbol is the way the Xbox power button turns on flashing red. Then in the red light district of town there's a theatre playing a movie called Assassin's Need and Uncharted Love.

    Only thing that bothered me about 2 was that they had a different voice actor for cole but I've gotten use to it now.
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    When I had a PS3 and Sony messed up they gave free games and Infamous was one of them, it was pretty cool, and I'm not normally a big fan of single player games..
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    When I had a PS3 and Sony messed up they gave free games and Infamous was one of them, it was pretty cool, and I'm not normally a big fan of single player games..

    Ya I had already had infamous so didn't need the free one lol, I got little big planet from it though it's an amazingly fun game.
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    ecneralc wrote:
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    When I had a PS3 and Sony messed up they gave free games and Infamous was one of them, it was pretty cool, and I'm not normally a big fan of single player games..

    Ya I had already had infamous so didn't need the free one lol, I got little big planet from it though it's an amazingly fun game.
    I loved the free LBP so much that I got the 2nd one! It's like a 3D version of the classic Super Mario's and you can play online! :P
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    When I had a PS3 and Sony messed up they gave free games and Infamous was one of them, it was pretty cool, and I'm not normally a big fan of single player games..

    Ya I had already had infamous so didn't need the free one lol, I got little big planet from it though it's an amazingly fun game.
    I loved the free LBP so much that I got the 2nd one! It's like a 3D version of the classic Super Mario's and you can play online! :P

    If you liked those you probably would like the Little Big Planet: Karting. It's like mario kart. You can win stuff like sardine tins to make carts out of too. Build your own karts from anything pretty much really fun game.
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    ecneralc wrote:
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    When I had a PS3 and Sony messed up they gave free games and Infamous was one of them, it was pretty cool, and I'm not normally a big fan of single player games..

    Ya I had already had infamous so didn't need the free one lol, I got little big planet from it though it's an amazingly fun game.
    I loved the free LBP so much that I got the 2nd one! It's like a 3D version of the classic Super Mario's and you can play online! :P

    If you liked those you probably would like the Little Big Planet: Karting. It's like mario kart. You can win stuff like sardine tins to make carts out of too. Build your own karts from anything pretty much really fun game.
    Oh yeah.. I remember them advertising that when I was on PS3, is it on PS4?
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    When I had a PS3 and Sony messed up they gave free games and Infamous was one of them, it was pretty cool, and I'm not normally a big fan of single player games..

    Ya I had already had infamous so didn't need the free one lol, I got little big planet from it though it's an amazingly fun game.
    I loved the free LBP so much that I got the 2nd one! It's like a 3D version of the classic Super Mario's and you can play online! :P

    If you liked those you probably would like the Little Big Planet: Karting. It's like mario kart. You can win stuff like sardine tins to make carts out of too. Build your own karts from anything pretty much really fun game.
    Oh yeah.. I remember them advertising that when I was on PS3, is it on PS4?

    As of right now no it's ps3 only but Sony is working on streaming software right now they haven't released much info on it as of yet but word is it will allow ps1/2/3 to be played on ps3/4/vita
  • psideresider
    218 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    The Infamous series is one of my favorites. Beat Second Son recently, had some cool powers and gorgeous graphics. I enjoyed the second one the most. Anxiously waiting for Watch Dogs.
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    ecneralc wrote:
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    When I had a PS3 and Sony messed up they gave free games and Infamous was one of them, it was pretty cool, and I'm not normally a big fan of single player games..

    Ya I had already had infamous so didn't need the free one lol, I got little big planet from it though it's an amazingly fun game.
    I loved the free LBP so much that I got the 2nd one! It's like a 3D version of the classic Super Mario's and you can play online! :P

    If you liked those you probably would like the Little Big Planet: Karting. It's like mario kart. You can win stuff like sardine tins to make carts out of too. Build your own karts from anything pretty much really fun game.
    Oh yeah.. I remember them advertising that when I was on PS3, is it on PS4?

    As of right now no it's ps3 only but Sony is working on streaming software right now they haven't released much info on it as of yet but word is it will allow ps1/2/3 to be played on ps3/4/vita

    That sounds awesome! I'm on Xbox One right now but I'm thinking about getting a PS4 when more games are released, id really like a new Crash Bandicoot game on PS4 I remember in the trailer they added a teaser..

    swd7h3.jpg
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    The Infamous series is one of my favorites. Beat Second Son recently, had some cool powers and gorgeous graphics. I enjoyed the second one the most. Anxiously waiting for Watch Dogs.

    I was playing infamous: second son at a friends house which made me want to finish the first. So I did then I got a bunch of gift cards for playstation store for my bday on April 13th so bought infamous 2/second son, and the last of us remastered preorder don't get it till dec 31st :(. So been playing infamous like crazy so can start playing the third one lol. Also the version of second son I got came with a short playable story to explain what happens between number 2 and it.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Just beat infamous 2 on the good side. Was an amazing ending I had thought the beast was going to end up being who he was. Glad they reveal it near the end to confirm what I already knew lol.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!