EA Forums - Banner

ZZAAPPP!

Prev1
plus all the decent prizes are in the gold eggs..

Replies

• dmorgado
    122 posts
    edited April 2014
    kinda sucks the baskets disappear after there filled :shock:
  • kandycanada
    395 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Well, to be fair, Frink did warn us it wasn't exactly humane. :P

I will say I was kind if horrified the first time I used the Bunny Stunner. But now it's amusing me. ...I don't know what that says about me.

IDK about the baskets though. I'm kind of giving them the stink eye until other smarter, braver people figure out the ways to make the stupid things work and not suck.
  • ljwaug23
    128 posts
    edited April 2014
    dmorgado wrote:

Yes, it was. I bought one as a decoration and once I clicked after filled...it disappeared.
  • Unalives
    23 posts
    edited April 2014
    Ok this may be a stupid question but how do you get the bunny stunner to work? I can only tap on the bunnies! I've tried tapping the stunner, tapping and holding down on it, just holding down on the screen ...what step am I missing. The only thing I've managed to make happen is the screen will stay still but nothing happens when I slide my finger over a rabbit!
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Unalives wrote:
    Ok this may be a stupid question but how do you get the bunny stunner to work? I can only tap on the bunnies! I've tried tapping the stunner, tapping and holding down on it, just holding down on the screen ...what step am I missing. The only thing I've managed to make happen is the screen will stay still but nothing happens when I slide my finger over a rabbit!
    Your finger pretty much needs to be nowhere near a character or a building in order to get the zapping started. Just touch and hold, then don't let up and you can slide the electrical charge around your whole town.
  • Unalives
    23 posts
    edited April 2014
    graywolfii wrote:
    Unalives wrote:
    Your finger pretty much needs to be nowhere near a character or a building in order to get the zapping started. Just touch and hold, then don't let up and you can slide the electrical charge around your whole town.

Go figure as soon as I posted my question I went back and tried again and it worked! Isn't that always the way lol
    Thank you for replying!
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Yeah, I have that problem too. You can't be near ANYTHING to activate that darn zapper!

That is kind of annoying about the baskets disappearing when full :(

• Lmac201
    217 posts
    edited April 2014
    MissGrafin wrote:
    AYFKM?

This. :thumbup:

Yeah, I think they must be.....
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited April 2014
    I got a basket from a bunny. Was cool
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    MissGrafin wrote:
    Yeah, I have that problem too. You can't be near ANYTHING to activate that darn zapper!

That is kind of annoying about the baskets disappearing when full :(

I use two fingers to activate the zapper. Seems to work better to get it started.

As for the baskets, they must disappear so people don't exploit them. Saves us a lot of basket exchange request on the form later though. But with that said, I wish they didn't disappear.
  • melaniefar124
    6 posts
    edited April 2014
    Check your inventory, when my basket disappeared there was another one in my inventory.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    It would be awesome if the rabbits looked like this.
    bongo2-2.gifbinky.jpg
  • moreblush
    62 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Lol I found out about the cheat after I tapped on each individual rabbit. I always skip directions, then wonder what is happening lol.
  • Sp0iledRN
    50 posts
    edited April 2014
    I still cant make mine work :( I had no trouble with the ghost zapper not sure why this one is so difficult
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Unalives wrote:

Lol. I thought we were supposed to hold down on thatzapper icon up in the right top of the screen, and then drag it around. When i tap on that icon, The directions say "hold your finger on the screen and then move it around" and I didn't know if I was supposed to drag around the icon, or drag around my finger, or drag around my screen. So I just dragged around my body to the dresser across the room where the Girl Scout cookies are (were) hidden, had half a box of Tagalongs, and everything was all better. I still didn't know what to do to zap the bunnies, but who cares?
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Lol.

I can get the zapper working, looks a lot like a ball of lightning. The animation for the poor bunnies still makes me laugh like crazy!

I did get my first basket from a bunny though!
  • jippy6048
    539 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I wish we could 'ZAP' Sideshow Bob! He isn't even a special treat anymore, just annoying. :roll:
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    jippy6048 wrote:
    I wish we could 'ZAP' Sideshow Bob! He isn't even a special treat anymore, just annoying. :roll:

I would pay a trainload of donuts for a Sideshow Bob zapper! He's driven me nuts for months now.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • leongeiser
    117 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    "half a box of Tagalongs, and everything was all better."
    Works every time;)
    “Well, I’m so moved I renounce science"
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2014
    dmorgado wrote:

+1 :thumbup:

That is a shame they disappear and you have to buy them again
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!