• theccrose820
    31 posts
    edited April 2014
    Easter fences from the prize box.
  • tyleerxo
    234 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Uh, spoiler alert?

How is it a spoiler? It's a helpful tip for anybody that wants extra donuts.
  • anonSimpson
    363 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    How did you possibly get 50 Easter fences already?

EDIT: Are you able to get them outside of the first prize box?
  • GooooBanana
    20 posts Member
    edited April 2014

Easy- buy a boatload of donuts for $100. Then buy 24 of the 5700 Pink/Blue eggs, which will get you 136,800 eggs of each color, and you now have 547 boxes to open...
  • LPNintendoITA
    11576 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    already posted by me under spoiler since it's a spoiler for the questline.
    yes easter fences.

My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    tyleerxo wrote:
    Uh, spoiler alert?

How is it a spoiler? It's a helpful tip for anybody that wants extra donuts.

Well, by telling people that you are going to get something that they are going to get through doing normal event tasks eventually is well a spoiler. Maybe some people like to be surprised.
  • allthingsmed
    56 posts
    edited April 2014
    I just placed around 60 and didn't get squat
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited April 2014
    50 fences? Most won't even get near that by the end of the event. It's a lost cause.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11576 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    when you see how often you get fences u'll see how easy it is
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • allthingsmed
    56 posts
    edited April 2014
    50 fences? Most won't even get near that by the end of the event. It's a lost cause.

Haha, no your sadly mistaken. When this wraps up in May, you'll have more than you'll know what to do with!!! Trust me.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2014

Haha, no your sadly mistaken. When this wraps up in May, you'll have more than you'll know what to do with!!! Trust me.

I only have three and don't know what to do with them. They don't go with anything, would be nice to use as a fence if we had the burlesque house.
  • allthingsmed
    56 posts
    edited April 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:

I only have three and don't know what to do with them. They don't go with anything, would be nice to use as a fence if we had the burlesque house.

TBH, I think they look kind of universal. Way more normal looking than what we got from VD.
  • tracydudge118
    154 posts
    edited April 2014

Easy- buy a boatload of donuts for $100. Then buy 24 of the 5700 Pink/Blue eggs, which will get you 136,800 eggs of each color, and you now have 547 boxes to open...

So you spent $100 to get 15 donuts..........Doh!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2014
    I got my 15donuts this morning :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • sineadmolo921
    19 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I have opened 2 boxes, no fences, I assume I can't carry on with the quest until I have got 50?
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I'm using my fences to create a playground at the school, feel free to copy! :-D
  • Khodro
    707 posts
    edited April 2014

I'm sure they got most (if not all) of the other event items for that $100 as well.
  • GooooBanana
    20 posts Member
    edited April 2014

It was a joke...
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited April 2014
    yeah atleast these fences are usable for other houses! not just lisas genuia pig rescue center =D u will surely have 50+ by the time this event ends, no worries.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.