EA Forums - Banner

Place 50 Easter fences and you get 15 donuts

2Next

Replies

• 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited April 2014
    when you see how often you get fences u'll see how easy it is
    I spent 300 donuts and have 49 fences. 50 Easter fences for freemium players is laughable, IMO.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Those fences will look great by Howard's Flowers, once I get enough of them.
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    I have nowhere to put them, can't find anywhere that I like them ...
  • Pamywhatthef
    1 posts
    edited April 2014
    tyleerxo wrote:
    Uh, spoiler alert?

How is it a spoiler? It's a helpful tip for anybody that wants extra donuts.

Well, by telling people that you are going to get something that they are going to get through doing normal event tasks eventually is well a spoiler. Maybe some people like to be surprised.

Now. that's ridiculous... Why lurk on a forum when you know you're bound to be spoiled a little bit. No one is going to stop posting for your own personal satisfaction of not getting the help they deserve. Get over yourself.
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited April 2014
    Uh, spoiler alert?
    Your posting spoilers all the time about Easter :lol:
  • TheFrogglin
    21 posts
    edited April 2014
    I have opened 2 boxes, no fences, I assume I can't carry on with the quest until I have got 50?

If you're asking about the main Easter quests - you can. The fences thing is a side quest and you can still do the other bits while you're waiting for more fences.
  • tomouteast
    26 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I swear I'm not just trying to "stir the pot" BUT....how can this be a spoiler when the game gives this same information? I forget what activity triggers it, but the game tells you about the 50 fence thing. I think it is towards the beginning of the entire Easter thing.
  • Kurochiii
    4 posts
    edited April 2014
    Yea the 15 Donuts are actually meantioned in the conversation that appears with the Quest. I don't get the spoiler thing either...
    And I guess getting the 50 fences without spending Donuts on eggs is quite difficult to get unless you're so unlucky and only get fences from your boxes :/
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.