EA Forums - Banner

Where did my Easter Basket go?

They can only be used once. Once they have been collected that's it.

Replies

• dmorgado
    122 posts
    edited April 2014
    one time use :mrgreen:
  • hyperpercussion
    37 posts
    edited April 2014
    I had two baskets that both got filled and are now missing.

***worst update ever***
  • Sp0iledRN
    50 posts
    edited April 2014
    boo and i cant get my zapper to work
  • Clenny37
    30 posts
    edited April 2014
    I'm sure this has been addressed, but can you get baskets without buying them?
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I believe you can from rabbits, but the odds are quite low
  • ljwaug23
    128 posts
    edited April 2014
    Clenny37 wrote:
    I'm sure this has been addressed, but can you get baskets without buying them?

yes, from zapping bunnies.
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I mentioned the bunny zapper in another post. Mine hasn't worked since I got it. Wish it did work. It's kinda hard trying to find the bunnies in my house farm. Wish EA would add bombs like they had during Halloween.

Speaking of Halloween! Why couldn't the Witch and her Hubby have kids? Cause he had a Halloweenie. :>)

Why couldn't the Fortune teller and her Hubby have kids? Cause he had crystal balls. :>)

Now, my sick mind is done. :oops:
  • tracydudge118
    154 posts
    edited April 2014
    Gary_A_D wrote:
    I mentioned the bunny zapper in another post. Mine hasn't worked since I got it. Wish it did work. It's kinda hard trying to find the bunnies in my house farm. Wish EA would add bombs like they had during Halloween.

Speaking of Halloween! Why couldn't the Witch and her Hubby have kids? Cause he had a Halloweenie. :>)

Why couldn't the Fortune teller and her Hubby have kids? Cause he had crystal balls. :>)

My zapper also doesn't work. I think it's just a joke from AE - it doesn't work for anyone. As far as your jokes - really funny! I did LOL - thanks for that. I had a rough day today and needed that.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I already received 2 or 3 baskets from zapping bunnies so i dont think the odds are that bad.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Gary_A_D wrote:

My zapper also doesn't work. I think it's just a joke from AE - it doesn't work for anyone. As far as your jokes - really funny! I did LOL - thanks for that. I had a rough day today and needed that.

Zapping on my phone is a lot harder than zapping on my tablet. Ive found that tapping the zapping icon in the top right first helps to bring up the zapper easier.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!