EA Forums - Banner

Be careful which basket swap you tap!

2Next

Replies

• emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Are people actually doing this? I ask as I've swapped hundreds of eggs and received none, so I've ceased egg trading till I receive some of my own.
  • forbiddeneve
    293 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    BEWARE:
    When your basket is full and collected they are one-and-done. 10 doughnuts down the drain for this crappy money grab.

If I had known that the baskets disappear once you empty them I wouldn't have wasted 20 donuts, not all of us have the luxury of buying donuts!
    Playing since Aug 2011
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Are people actually doing this? I ask as I've swapped hundreds of eggs and received none, so I've ceased egg trading till I receive some of my own.
    I've traded a couple times. I always get the fifty blue eggs.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    I've traded a couple times. I always get the fifty blue eggs.

I just went into my town now and to my shear dissapoinment, no eggs. Got to start thinking if myself more than others, would have had more prizes if I were more greedy. What can you do?
  • Boyd45
    102 posts
    edited April 2014
    I have accidently tapped on a basket and lost some of my pink eggs.

WHERE THE HELL IS THE CONFIRMATION BOX EA !! :evil:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Looks like I approached this one at the wrong angle, egg trading will most likly take off in a week or so once most prizes have been won I guess. Well hope so.
  • Boyd45
    102 posts
    edited April 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Looks like I approached this one at the wrong angle, egg trading will most likly take off in a week or so once most prizes have been won I guess. Well hope so.

Yeah once I have won most of the best prizes in either box I shall trade eggs for the other colour.
  • forbiddeneve
    293 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Boyd45 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

Yeah once I have won most of the best prizes in either box I shall trade eggs for the other colour.

Good plan!
    Playing since Aug 2011
  • kandycanada
    395 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Can anyone tell me, does it tell you who donated eggs?

When I collect the eggs in the basket I left out, will it list the names of who I have to thank? (Via my own egg donation)

I've absolutely donated on purpose already. One of my neighbours is totally, totally awesome. Has a gorgeous SF and donated me TONS of Gift Bags over Christmas. (I never had enough bags to give back)

The most logical thing to do is find a friend with the opposite dominate egg colour and trade exclusively. Or some enterprising artist could make siggy pics of eggs and those who wear them are saying I'm this colour dominate and I'm open for trading... I think, in theory this is supposed to make this event more social. But EA's theories never seem to work in our favour.

You know what REALLY REALLY sucks moose balls? I have 2 games and they have the same dominate colour. BOOURNS!
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I did it to. Swapped blue to pink twice and then accidentally did pink to blue :(
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited April 2014

When I collect the eggs in the basket I left out, will it list the names of who I have to thank? (Via my own egg donation)

I've absolutely donated on purpose already. One of my neighbours is totally, totally awesome. Has a gorgeous SF and donated me TONS of Gift Bags over Christmas. (I never had enough bags to give back)

The most logical thing to do is find a friend with the opposite dominate egg colour and trade exclusively. Or some enterprising artist could make siggy pics of eggs and those who wear them are saying I'm this colour dominate and I'm open for trading... I think, in theory this is supposed to make this event more social. But EA's theories never seem to work in our favour.

You know what REALLY REALLY sucks moose balls? I have 2 games and they have the same dominate colour. BOOURNS!
    When I collected my first basket there was a cluster of white words which I think were names but they overlapped so I couldn't read them
  • forbiddeneve
    293 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    *boop*
    Playing since Aug 2011
  • kandycanada
    395 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    vetteeater wrote:

When I collected my first basket there was a cluster of white words which I think were names but they overlapped so I couldn't read them

I can confirm. But with your warning, I broke out the camera to get the names, because damn. They go by really fast.
    1157b603-19d5-443b-b577-108117468a65.png
    I think they go in the tapped order. Bottom is first. kandycanada is on the top, and I tapped last.
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I think the idea is to swap the eggs you don't want for the eggs you do. I've already got the two best prizes from the pink and the blue boxes, so I've moved on to the gold box prizes. My common color is pink, so I trade all my pink eggs for blue eggs in my neighbors towns. Then I use my blue eggs for a chance at wining gold eggs. This is my strategy for now. Once I get the best prizes from the gold boxes, I'll go back to collecting the pink and blue prizes.
  • fraudelong
    134 posts
    edited April 2014
    I lost a lot of eggs too, so I won't be donating anymore. I also haven't gotten a basket yet and I tap several times a day. The baskets and the slow speed of getting eggs are the only things I really don't like about this event...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!