EA Forums - Banner

8 things EA Games doesn't want you to know

Prev1
I agree. That's why I don't spend money on this game.

Replies

• dcacooper
    394 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Sorry, but ... is there really anyone on this board that doesn't realise all of this already?
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    snyder712 wrote:
    4. sooner or later, no matter how much time and money you have "invested" in this game... you WILL get bored of it, delete it, and it will mean nothing to you for the rest of your life.

Not true. As soon as the game comes to an end I plan on getting my town exactly the way I want and then will make a poster of it and place it on my wall :-)
  • DaniTSTO
    7 posts
    edited April 2014
    dcacooper wrote:
    Sorry, but ... is there really anyone on this board that doesn't realise all of this already?

Ikr? I wasted my time here
  • amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    What's the point of this thread? OP just sounds bitter because he/she isn't having fun anymore.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    snyder712 wrote:
    5. when you die, your last thoughts will not be regret over not having all the TSTO town decorations. Your TSTO friends will probably not come to your funeral.

I'm sorry but if I truly believed that I don't think I could carry on.... :shock: The thought of not having Ratman there in particular doesn't bare thinking about. Everyone's invited!

Except Auganaut... He knows why.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    amauthe8 wrote:
    What's the point of this thread? OP just sounds bitter because he/she isn't having fun anymore.

The point of this thread is not about the game but like alot of the posts today it's the OP complaining about EA
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Thank you for this wisdom, almighty Oracle. I will cherish these wise words for the rest of this hour.
  • amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    Thank you for this wisdom, almighty Oracle. I will cherish these wise words for the rest of this hour.

Hour? That's more time than I gave it lol
  • Ataccounting
    84 posts
    edited April 2014
    Count down to someone posting a Comic Book Guy "I've wasted my life..." Gif

3... 2...
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    amauthe8 wrote:

Hour? That's more time than I gave it lol

Yeah, there were about 8 minutes left in that hour. That's all he gets. Lol
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014

3... 2...

Were you looking for this?

ypuze.gif
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

3... 2...

ypuze.gif

Or for this?
    b5a3b3eeb5e981bcabace9d1a26360c2c56454edb5721016e0021b11bb2f82af.jpg
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

3... 2...

ypuze.gif

Or for this?
    b5a3b3eeb5e981bcabace9d1a26360c2c56454edb5721016e0021b11bb2f82af.jpg

Or this one
    92851db9841d285f29a4eeceaf78c3b6.600x.gif
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Not true. As soon as the game comes to an end I plan on getting my town exactly the way I want and then will make a poster of it and place it on my wall :-)

Great idea :thumbup:
  • Excruciator69
    697 posts
    edited April 2014
    snyder712 wrote:
    4. sooner or later, no matter how much time and money you have "invested" in this game... you WILL get bored of it, delete it, and it will mean nothing to you for the rest of your life.

5. when you die, your last thoughts will not be regret over not having all the TSTO town decorations. Your TSTO friends will probably not come to your funeral.

6. If everyone spent even a FRACTION of what they spent on this game, doing something for people who maybe have nothing, on your deathbed, just maybe, THAT money spent will give you some satisfaction.

Your expectations of the influence of a video game are way too high.

Under your "logic" nobody should spend money on entertainment ever again.
  • Khodro
    707 posts
    edited April 2014
    Guys guys, OP is absolutely right. But why stop with Tapped Out? Any game that you buy will become boring to you after a while. Any movie you buy will become boring after you watch it a few times. Any dinner that you buy will be gone after one session. We should all stop buying these things because as OP notes WE WILL ALL GET BORED OF IT ALL. In fact, we should all sell everything we own and live naked in the forest because what is the point in buying anything if it will just become boring and then we'll regret our purchase? OP IS SO SMART, OUR SAVIOR
  • Excruciator69
    697 posts
    edited April 2014
    Khodro wrote:
    Guys guys, OP is absolutely right. But why stop with Tapped Out? Any game that you buy will become boring to you after a while. Any movie you buy will become boring after you watch it a few times. Any dinner that you buy will be gone after one session. We should all stop buying these things because as OP notes WE WILL ALL GET BORED OF IT ALL. In fact, we should all sell everything we own and live naked in the forest because what is the point in buying anything if it will just become boring and then we'll regret our purchase? OP IS SO SMART, OUR SAVIOR

:thumbup:
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    Khodro wrote:

giphy.gif
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    you can make the same points over any type of entertainment. Music, Movies, Concerts/Events, Books, Games, etc, etc, etc...
  • anonSimpson
    363 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    2. having EVERYTHING in the game or in the update won't make you satisfied with the game or with life because EA is in the dissatisfaction business.

Yes it would and I'm not sure part a has to do with part b in that sentence.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.