EA Forums - Banner

Donuts or discount on donuts as apology?

If EA had good customer service.

:lol: ... Yeah. If only.

Replies

  • HsueEEE
    233 posts
    edited December 2012
    discounting on donuts sounds a bit strange...
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    What I expect is santa coins to make up for the 300 coins I did not collect today from my friends. Yeah, I know they won't do that but I do expect it and it will just make me more disgruntled when it doesn't happen.
  • Thecure668
    252 posts
    edited December 2012
    Haha. If they do they'll probably give us 1. Just to annoy everyone, while we can't really logically complain.
    Or they could give us christmas coins. That'll go down quite nicely.
  • thejudd67
    395 posts
    edited December 2012
    lissarv68 wrote:
    What I expect is santa coins to make up for the 300 coins I did not collect today from my friends. Yeah, I know they won't do that but I do expect it and it will just make me more disgruntled when it doesn't happen.

    If you can collect 300 Santa coins in a day then you'll have not trouble earning what you'll need to buy everything between now and the 3rd of January when the game is scheduled to end. Relax.
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    For having stability problems for a few hours on a Sunday? Yeah, don't hold your breath waiting either donuts or an apology.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    thejudd67 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    What I expect is santa coins to make up for the 300 coins I did not collect today from my friends. Yeah, I know they won't do that but I do expect it and it will just make me more disgruntled when it doesn't happen.

    If you can collect 300 Santa coins in a day then you'll have not trouble earning what you'll need to buy everything between now and the 3rd of January when the game is scheduled to end. Relax.

    Do you work for EA? What is with all the "relax" posts you are making? And anybody with 100 friends can make 300 coins, it's simple math.
  • dagneymae
    43 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    If the Gil rumour of 25% off donuts around Xmas is true they'll probably continue with that plan and claim it is payback for the downtime.
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited December 2012
    ur_wack452 wrote:
    If EA had good customer service they could reward us all with some donuts as an apology for this problem we are having. They did reward everyone with 60 donuts after the problems with the original launch. "If" being the key word

    Lol get a life...... Is it killing your dog? Or is it going to set fire to your house?
  • Double_Density
    60 posts
    edited December 2012
    It's unlikely there will be any compensation...it would set a bad precedent.

    If the numbers I'm seeing in the forum are correct it will take around two weeks of collecting to buy everything.

    Were the fine folks at EA feeling a little repentant, I'd be happy with them reducing the cooldown on visiting friends from 24 hours to 12 hours for a couple of days.

    As far as sales, Playfish has sales on diamonds fairly often...if they can, there's no reason EA can't have a doughnut sale should they choose to.

  • ur_wack452
    237 posts
    edited December 2012
    Lol get a life...... Is it killing your dog? Or is it going to set fire to your house?

    Get a life? But good sir I do have one and part of that life involves playing this game. Thank you come again
  • thejudd67
    395 posts
    edited December 2012
    lissarv68 wrote:
    thejudd67 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    What I expect is santa coins to make up for the 300 coins I did not collect today from my friends. Yeah, I know they won't do that but I do expect it and it will just make me more disgruntled when it doesn't happen.

    If you can collect 300 Santa coins in a day then you'll have not trouble earning what you'll need to buy everything between now and the 3rd of January when the game is scheduled to end. Relax.

    Do you work for EA? What is with all the "relax" posts you are making? And anybody with 100 friends can make 300 coins, it's simple math.

    Because a lot of people are getting all freaked out over something they can't control and that will likely be resolved before too long. If getting worked into a tizzy would do some good then I'd be right there with you but it won't so I'm not.
  • adruralo
    3284 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    It's unlikely there will be any compensation...it would set bad precedent
    Maybe not. After the last fiasco a few weeks ago when there were problems after the Haloween update, suddenly everyone received 12 donuts. But EA stated that they gave them because of the success of Haloween.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!