• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    please put your add me request in the ad me thread

this will be merged with it anyways
  • Zomboy716
    447 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Who: YOU... must have over 50 posts and/or an avatar to post here. My thread, my rules. (Totally unenforceable, I know.)

What: Everyone else and their grandmother has an add-me thread, but those of us who want other forum denizens as friends are all too often reduced to posting in our sigs, which takes up valuable space. I see the need. I'm filling it.

When: Now. We're all gonna need the neighbors for Easter.

Where: I am posting in Game Discussion for the time being, in order to reach the people who want/need this. (Mods, I'm sorry. If you want to move this to the friends forum, do. Just give it, say, 24 hours here first? Please? Ideally, I'd like it stickied here or there, but I leave that to your discretion.)

Why: Because we like being friends with people who know exactly what's going on with the game, who visit daily, who have nice towns to look at...

How: Nope. No way. As forum regulars, you should know darn well what to do without me telling you.

I would be happy to have some forum friends. My username is Zomboy716
    I am level 39 and pretty much play every single day!
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    I'll make room - but I need to know IDs (maybe via PM?) - since I know posting in this type of thread will warrant many unwanted neighbor requests.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    I'll make room - but I need to know IDs (maybe via PM?) - since I know posting in this type of thread will warrant many unwanted neighbor requests.

I hear ya I'm the same
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited April 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    please put your add me request in the ad me thread

this will be merged with it anyways
    Shibaaang!!! +1.

• Auganaut
    198 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I meet most of those requirements, so feel free to add me. :D
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Just cleaned up my list.

Add: Wijsheid
  • verslatin
    12 posts
    edited April 2014

verslatin

add me

level 39

daily player

looking for easter neighbors1
  • crazyant18
    57 posts
    edited April 2014
    I know I don't have an avatar and a lot of post but I've been here since day one. I'm a lurker. I play everyday. I come everyday to this site for info. I'm not much of a talker that's why I don't post as much as others but would like some forum friends. So add me if you want. Crazyant18
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    In the nicest way possible, I wouldn't say 50 posts is forum regular. It's very easy toget that much without even attempting it. For me I'd say at least 250 for a regular- maybe even more.
  • botiacelli8
    165 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I could use forum friends.

botiacelli8
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I'm in my 2nd town more often now, so add me if ya want :P
    DevilFlanders
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited April 2014
    I'm up for it, I can't promise that I can visit everyone daily though.
  • Tara1qt
    406 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I may not have many posts but like someone else said, I am a lurker and have been for over a year. Took me a while to even sign up to post, and once I did I just couldn't think of anything interesting enough to say. But I visit friends daily, and always make sure I have things to tap in my own town. I log into the game a handful of times a day so you can be assured that I would be a good neighbor - even without the high post numbers.

I just like to read what others have to say :)
  • ElBarto0o
    30 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    haha same i am a total lurker; also am about to clean up my list because i'm tired of skipping over neighbors with nothing to tap on, so i'll have a few spots to fill!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.