EA Forums - Banner

Easter Birthday!

Prev1
Mine is April 13th almost everytime it has falling on a Friday it has been Friday the 13th and Good Friday.

Replies

• wilki1999
    3965 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    unfortunately not although its pretty close to christmas near the start of december
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    My birthday is Halloween, which is also my mum's birthday, so lots of costume parties when I was little :D
  • Tara1qt
    406 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Today is my birthday and I think when I was younger it actually fell on Easter.. But I cant remember for sure..
  • wilki1999
    3965 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    My birthday is Halloween, which is also my mum's birthday, so lots of costume parties when I was little :D
    So your mum had a scary birthday present? lol :lol:
  • SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited April 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

Speaking of scary, your avatar is positively disturbing. :shock:
  • wilki1999
    3965 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

Theres a story behind it, ive kinda decided to call myself "the one with the scary avatar" lol
  • wilki1999
    3965 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Tara1qt wrote:
    Today is my birthday and I think when I was younger it actually fell on Easter.. But I cant remember for sure..
    Have a happy birthday from everyone at the forum and the guy with the scary avatar
  • Tara1qt
    406 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:
    Tara1qt wrote:
    Have a happy birthday from everyone at the forum and the guy with the scary avatar

Thanks! :D
  • wilki1999
    3965 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Tara1qt wrote:
    wilki1999 wrote:
    Tara1qt wrote:

Thanks! :D
    Np
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

Well while I imagine it can't have been a very pleasurable way to spend her birthday, she always said I was a good present! :lol:
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

:lol::lol:
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Anyone else have a holiday birthday, whether it's every year or every so often?
    I share a the same date of birth as Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (Although the actual observation of MLK Day is a floating holiday, the 3rd Monday in January in the U.S.)

Since Tara1qt's birthday is today and SamCarterX206's is right around the corner, here is birthday greeting from Homer:

Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Mine is a May 10th, the same as Whacking Day in the Simpsons. :)

Sometimes it lands on Mothers Day.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    ecneralc wrote:
    Mine is April 13th almost everytime it has falling on a Friday it has been Friday the 13th and Good Friday.
    That's an interesting day to have a birthday on :lol:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • CookieKwan1
    962 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    2nd of January. Being that close to Christmas and New Years was always a bummer. I loathed "combined" presents as a child. Everyone else got 2 presents a year for the 2 different events. Ripped off lol. And my friends would always be away on holidays for my parties.

Now that I'm an adult I've stolen New Years by having a 3 day bender every year. Normally we'll hit up Shore Thing or Harbour Party or some big event NYE followed by a family BBQ the next day and on my actual birthday I throw a huge house party.

January 3rd is a bleak day I like to spend in a quiet dark room. Normally I have to go back to work that day lol
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    2nd of January. Being that close to Christmas and New Years was always a bummer. I loathed "combined" presents as a child. Everyone else got 2 presents a year for the 2 different events. Ripped off lol. And my friends would always be away on holidays for my parties.

I've been trying to get pregnant lately and worried when I realised the dates could lead to a Christmas baby for that exact reason! Luckily it's gone past the chance of that now or that could have got expensive! :lol:
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I have a daughter named Easter! She was born on a Tuesday night!!
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    That's an interesting day to have a birthday on :lol:

Yep lol "do I want to be good or eevviill? Muhahaha!" *makes pyramid of evil with hands while looking around shiftily*
  • wilki1999
    3965 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Interestingly, my birthday of 2nd December is shared by someone famous. See if you can guess - it'll be like getting a piece of me! (Oops... I can't believe I did that again! :oops: )
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:
    Interestingly, my birthday of 2nd December is shared by someone famous. See if you can guess - it'll be like getting a piece of me! (Oops... I can't believe I did that again! :oops: )

Britney! Everyone has a celebrity with the same birthday if you look!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.