EA Forums - Banner

Can't complete building

Lots of people are having this issue today it seems. I completed the Mapple Store without issue so it's a user-specific thing. Have you tried resetting the device?

Replies

• Wait4lt
    196 posts
    edited December 2012
    Yea it appears lots of ppl are having this problem, I just finished building the bowlerama and it crashed. I can't even get back in now cause as soon as I login I hear "kaboom!" And it just crashes right away.
  • heavy liquid
    167 posts
    edited December 2012
    Wait4lt wrote:
    Yea it appears lots of ppl are having this problem, I just finished building the bowlerama and it crashed. I can't even get back in now cause as soon as I login I hear "kaboom!" And it just crashes right away.

That's exactly what happened to me. I tried to complete the Bowlerama which crashed the game. I would connect for a second and my screen would shake and the game would crash again. I finally deleted and reinstalled the app, and now I can't connect whatsoever at all. Bummer... I haven't been able to get in for 6 or 7 hours.
  • Tony68k
    279 posts
    edited December 2012
    Ah okay, it'll probably get sorted soon then I guess. At least I can still access my game at the moment.
  • thejudd67
    395 posts
    edited December 2012
    If you want some measure of hope I'm still playing and I'm showing people are visiting my Springfield even though I can't see or visit any of my friends. As far as signs go that's not a bad one.
  • MrBritian
    6 posts
    edited December 2012
    Bowling Alley kills the game for me... :(
  • Louhours
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    YEah my game is dead too from droping the Town hall :(
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Tony68k wrote:
    I've just spent some 'spare' donuts on The Duff Brewery. Unfortunately, when I click the icon to complete the building, as soon as the building appears the game exits. Does this constantly. I bought another building to see what that did, and it completed just fine. Any ideas?

On another note, earlier this evening, y iPhone connected, but my ipad wouldn't. m Now it's the other way around. My ipad is connecting but my iphone isn't! Neither can see friends. Both devices are on the same account and same wifi network. If you're having trouble getting into the game to flip tasks, try another device if you have one.
    Yes I discovered this all evening.
    iPhone connects but the iPad does not, the devices remain the same until now.
    No friends Springfield are present.
    There is another three persons in my household playing TSTO and they can eventually connect on their devices but all of their friends are missing.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    thejudd67 wrote:
    If you want some measure of hope I'm still playing and I'm showing people are visiting my Springfield even though I can't see or visit any of my friends. As far as signs go that's not a bad one.
    same here, I cannot visit any friends at all as they are all missing, except the 'other Springfield'. Yet every time I login, handshakes are all over my Springfield town.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!