EA Forums - Banner

Questions re: event completion

The event ends May 15th I believe. I think you may still have a good chance of completing the event, but who knows. With all the threads about the math of the event it seems it would be a miracle for anyone to finish the event unless you spend some of your hard earned doughnuts. You should be able to get a bunch of the prizes except for maybe the top two of the gold boxes. Those last two seem a little difficult to get to but eh what can you expect.

The egg trading thing works like this. You are either a blue or pink egg collector. You can buy a basket or get a basket from bopping a rabbit. Once placed a neighbor can place 100 eggs in it for 50 of the opposite color. The 50 eggs you get do not come out of your neighbors egg collection though so if you have the eggs to spare and want some of the opposite egg color prizes feel free and help out your neighbor a little bit.

Replies

• MamaLuck
    125 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Ohhhh thanks for the info about the egg trading--I was still confused about that. I haven't gotten to that point yet. I appreciate your reply. :)
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    Zifff09 wrote:
    The event ends May 15th I believe. I think you may still have a good chance of completing the event, but who knows. With all the threads about the math of the event it seems it would be a miracle for anyone to finish the event unless you spend some of your hard earned doughnuts. You should be able to get a bunch of the prizes except for maybe the top two of the gold boxes. Those last two seem a little difficult to get to but eh what can you expect.

The egg trading thing works like this. You are either a blue or pink egg collector. You can buy a basket or get a basket from bopping a rabbit. Once placed a neighbor can place 100 eggs in it for 50 of the opposite color. The 50 eggs you get do not come out of your neighbors egg collection though so if you have the eggs to spare and want some of the opposite egg color prizes feel free and help out your neighbor a little bit.

13th but it could get extended and you can always wait to update until you finish or have to
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    MamaLuck wrote:
    Nevermind----I figured out the answers to my questions. I wish there was a way to delete threads on here but there doesn't seem to be (???). Sorry.... :wink:

Don't be sorry, and you don't need to delete your question, it might help someone else wondering the same thing :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.