EA Forums - Banner

Baskets not accepting eggs?

Replies

• CamieSpice
    47 posts
    edited April 2014
    bobhog wrote:
    I've been having a problem with my baskets, people cannot put eggs into them. My girlfriend and brother both tried multiple times. I can place eggs in other baskets, my baskets aren't full. I also tried storing/selling it but it doesn't allow either.

Wondering if anyone else is having this issue. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks -Bob

It's happening to a friend of mine as well. You're not alone. They just put out other baskets.
  • bobhog
    27 posts
    edited April 2014
    I have placed eggs in other baskets.

Last night I gave my brother 100 blue and 50 pink popped out. When he tried to donate pink eggs to me he couldn't. I have both color baskets and neither would work :/
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Did they try and add the eggs during the 24-hour wait period? I've tried doing this with other neighbors and it doesn't work. It only worked while there was a Daily Action left.
  • bobhog
    27 posts
    edited April 2014
    Possibly. But I had already completed the 3 actions in my brother's town. He got a basket and told me, I went and was able to place eggs.... odd
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Trying to get the word out, sorry if this has already been said, other than in the thread I already posted it in. But I already lost 200 eggs because the baskets were too close to each other.

Please everyone place your baskets a little distance from one another. Placing them to closely could result in your neighbor getting the wrong basket, hence getting the wrong color eggs, which will probably result with them skipping your baskets completely.
  • BUBBA41862
    5 posts
    edited April 2014
    Same here can not give any to empty basket
  • CamieSpice
    47 posts
    edited April 2014
    I don't think people are understanding what is being discussed here.

What is happening is that people have bought or received baskets. Put them in their town, and then have been told by friends or family that others (i.e. friends or family) cannot put eggs in said baskets.

I have two baskets that are doing this. A friend of mine has two baskets that are doing this.

The only solution I have found is to buy two more baskets and place them... those baskets work....

We need a solution for the baskets that are not working.
  • Starman_thc
    389 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    CamieSpice wrote:
    I don't think people are understanding what is being discussed here.

What is happening is that people have bought or received baskets. Put them in their town, and then have been told by friends or family that others (i.e. friends or family) cannot put eggs in said baskets.

I have two baskets that are doing this. A friend of mine has two baskets that are doing this.

The only solution I have found is to buy two more baskets and place them... those baskets work....

We need a solution for the baskets that are not working.

I agree with you if indeed there is a problem here. I have not had this happen myself, but in case I DID see this, I read through the thread linked above, and did not find any mention of this issue.
  • sd_sheremeta
    12 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I talked to EA twice and both times they said they are aware of the issue but we have to wait and hope someone sees something in these forums and does something.. I don't understand how some baskets work ( ones you have to buy ) and the free ones don't..

The one that I have is free and it doesn't work :(
  • RMVancleav710
    3540 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    do you have enough eggs to give back to them?
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • SicilyW
    11 posts
    edited April 2014
    I'm having the same problem. Spent 20 donuts for 2 baskets & can't get any eggs. My husband got a free basket & he gets eggs all the times. Don't really want to spend more donuts for more baskets that may or may not work.
  • wkeeling78920
    248 posts
    edited April 2014
    At least you still have the baskets ,had three all disappeared overnight.
  • Ballooncupcake
    20 posts
    edited April 2014
    Actually, I've seen some friends that have empty baskets but there's no blue egg to pink egg arrow or vice versa. I experimented by tapping them and nothing happens
  • ynotbgreen
    64 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    It's happening to me. I did have baskets that worked and now have one that doesn't . Can't store don't want to invest in any more. I can see many friends towns that have multiple baskets. Some accept eggs, some don't.
  • Snakeyees
    2344 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    madfish86 wrote:
    Did they try and add the eggs during the 24-hour wait period? I've tried doing this with other neighbors and it doesn't work. It only worked while there was a Daily Action left.

I don't think this is the case this morning i went through all of my friends 100 of them. finished that at work, then worked my day. Came how and had 1k pink eggs and got to 800 blue. went back into my friends list and went city to city donating blue eggs for pink and i know for a fact i did all 300 actions this morning. and I had zero remain as i had got that message you get about social butterfly at the end of my tapping my friends
  • Lmac201
    217 posts
    edited April 2014
    Noticed this problem in a few of my neighbours towns, when I tried to dump off all my extra pink eggs. Empty baskets but wouldn't let me drop any eggs, took a few more visits to neighbours towns before I found some that worked. It's a shame my other neighbours missed out :(
  • PSGunner
    11 posts
    edited April 2014
    This trading eggs in the baskets is the worst. I hit there baskets and I loose all my eggs I have collected. Blue for pink, pink for blue. This is stupid. I have been clicking on all these baskets and not one person has hit mine! I exchanged a total of 500 blue eggs since this update came out. Why make it so screwy? Not a happy person. I'm done with this Egg stuff!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.