EA Forums - Banner

Oh baskets where art thou?

Replies

• lukeout007
    727 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I got none yesterday but I've had 3 so far today. 2 pink and 1 blue.
  • flexster741
    352 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    No baskets for me yet and I'm on here what seems like all day long.
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited April 2014
    I just got another one now :-)
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    For those of you saying you haven't gotten any -- are you checking your inventory? Because I do not see them fly/pop up on my screen, but I have found a total of five now in my inventory. They are automatically placed there. Check often .... The blue ones show toward the beginning of the inventory and the pinks take lots of scrolling because its sort of alphabetical. But if you are not doing so yet, check there often. You may have some you don't know about. :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • anonSimpson
    363 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    There isn't some limited supply. It's just that the odds of getting a basket from tapping on a bunny are really small.

Some people may go days without getting one. Others may get multiple in a day.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I've gotten 4 so far; 2 today alone.
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I only got one basket from day 2... nothing else since.
  • psycho1189
    311 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I have cleaned the bunnies out of my springfield probably 15-20 times a day since the event started and not a single basket for me.

My son who plays maybe 2-3 times a day has found 3...

I'm Apple he is Samsung... That must be it :lol:
    I play as often as you. So far I have only got 2 baskets.
    My niece plays less than me yet she has found 5! We are both playing on iPads.....but she is way younger than me. It's an age thing ! Yes that's it! :D
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I've gotten enough eggs to get four boxes (and getting close to getting 2 more), and I haven't found any baskets. Nothing in inventory. I play often.
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited April 2014
    I have cleaned the bunnies out of my springfield probably 15-20 times a day since the event started and not a single basket for me.

My son who plays maybe 2-3 times a day has found 3...

I'm Apple he is Samsung... That must be it :lol:

he's probably just lucky.
    I've found I'll go a while without getting any then get a few all at once
  • jmart0031914
    281 posts
    edited April 2014
    have never received one... and just got a pink one little while after posting
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Got a pink one yesterday, just after I bought one of each. That seems to be a pattern for me I get a free one after I buy :!:
  • just_glyding
    191 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    For those of you saying you haven't gotten any -- are you checking your inventory? Because I do not see them fly/pop up on my screen, but I have found a total of five now in my inventory. They are automatically placed there. Check often .... The blue ones show toward the beginning of the inventory and the pinks take lots of scrolling because its sort of alphabetical. But if you are not doing so yet, check there often. You may have some you don't know about. :)

I check every time I do a sweep of my town, which is every 2-3hrs usually... Haven't gotten any yet.
  • wildminion
    552 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I've been sweeping my town every few hours. So far got 2 yesterday, on the same sweep, but nothing since. Should there be some kind of pattern, or are they completely random?
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I got 3 yesterday, 1 today (so far!). :-D
  • LeuchtbojeConny
    544 posts
    edited April 2014
    Up to now I've been getting about two baskets per day.
    Yesterday I got Hugs Bunny and his symbol in the box was replaced by a blue basket.
    I didn't find any baskets since then.
    Does the chance to win a basket in a box replace the random ones you get from the bunnies?
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Just to tell you the title doesn't make sense at all! Where art thou actually means 'why are you you?'. People always thing it means 'where are you?' but it doesn't! :-D
  • nbpinkr2010
    232 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I've received one of each color total so far. This is slow going, but I will not crack (pun intended) and spend my hard earned donuts! :mrgreen:
  • aSkydude252
    168 posts
    edited April 2014
    14 boxes so far. 7 Pink, 5 Blue (yay for free baskets), 2 Gold.
  • LeuchtbojeConny
    544 posts
    edited April 2014
    Just to tell you the title doesn't make sense at all! Where art thou actually means 'why are you you?'. People always thing it means 'where are you?' but it doesn't! :-D

While I appreciate you as a fellow Shakespeare Fan, you got it wrong.
    The quote you mean is "Oh, Romeo wherefore art thou" ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.