302z5mp.gif
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    Nicole Scherzing.....

:shock:
    11s349u.jpg

Man she is smoking, don't know what she see's in Lewis Hamilton though, what a tool he is, jealous maybe, but iam more jealous Hamilton does the job I've always dreamed about doing. Give me her or the car and I would need no time to think about it. THE CAR.
  • Qman614
    53 posts
    edited April 2014
    Pele, Weird Al Yankovic, Ryan Reynolds
  • cheesypasta1
    698 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I share my little birthday with a certain Harry Shearer. Even got a birthday tweet from him to celebrate being 23 December babies.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Ive got the same birthday as Lindsay Lohan :(

But also as Larry David. I love Seinfeld so that's a pretty cool one! :thumbup:
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Tom Felton (played Draco Malfoy)
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    January 2nd I share a birthday with Taye Diggs
    taye-diggs.jpg
    and Karina Smirnoff
    Karina_Smirnoff_Get_Smart_premiere_arrival.jpg

Oh and also Cuba Gooding Jr

MV5BMTIzMzk4NjQ2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzc3ODI4._V1_SY317_CR3,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Different year than all 3

Although I do have one thing in common with two of these
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    taye-diggs.jpg
    and Karina Smirnoff

Ahh cool! Taye diggs was in Grey's Anatomy, man I love that show.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    bee88161 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    taye-diggs.jpg
    and Karina Smirnoff

Ahh cool! Taye diggs was in Grey's Anatomy, man I love that show.

Yea the first time I saw him act was when he was in Rent
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    My birthday is 2nd June. NOBODY of any significance. Except the character of Martin Platt off Coronation Street (hasn't been in the show for 9 years).
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    My birthday is 2nd June. NOBODY of any significance. Except the character of Martin Platt off Coronation Street (hasn't been in the show for 9 years).

You have Wayne Brady from Whose Line Is It Anyway? That's awesome, I loved that show!

And also Wentworth Miller from Prison Break. I never watched that show though lol.
  • ljwaug23
    128 posts
    edited April 2014
    bee88161 wrote:

You have Wayne Brady from Whose Line Is It Anyway? That's awesome, I loved that show!

And also Wentworth Miller from Prison Break. I never watched that show though lol.

Also Dana Carvey from SNL and Wayne's World.
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited April 2014
    7th February

Chris rock,asthon kutcher,Charles ****
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    ljwaug23 wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:

But no one I care about! Or really anybody for that matter. Small time actors. If I cared about Rolling Stones enough, Charlie Watts. Heck, I'd settle for Gary Busey. If the cosmos aligned!

Look, the dude above has Chris Rock AND Charles ****!

:D
  • ljwaug23
    128 posts
    edited April 2014
    ljwaug23 wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:

But no one I care about! Or really anybody for that matter. Small time actors. If I cared about Rolling Stones enough, Charlie Watts. Heck, I'd settle for Gary Busey. If the cosmos aligned!

Look, the dude above has Chris Rock AND Charles ****!

:D

Howard Johnson. He wrote... "I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream."
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I got you all beat. I share birthdays with Simon Cowell, Vladimir Putin, and Bishop Desmond Tutu.
  • jenclose
    29 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I got Kevin spacey, Mick Jagger, Sandra bullock and Kate Beckinsdale who all share my birthday !!
  • jasonbd77
    238 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    The most interesting people I share my birthday with are Noah Webster and Oscar Wilde.
  • Tara1qt
    406 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I share with J.P. Morgan, Victoria Beckham, Jennifer Garner and Maynard James Keenan (singer, Tool)
  • psideresider
    218 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    The best known celebs I share a birthday with are: Landon Donovan, Chaz Bono, and Jason Newsted.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!