EA Forums - Banner

who triggers Nelson's task?

I hope I remember it correctly. Wasn't it Nelson himself who decided to take a direct approach and raid the bird's nests?

Replies

• laurapound81
    214 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Its not triggering though as he's free!!!! Will check it out again.
  • luckyzl230
    158 posts
    edited April 2014
    I'm in the same boat, he is free but doesn't want to do the task or at least it's not showing up as something he can do.

From below it seems that you should be able to have him so the "SIDE QUEST"

QUEST: 1+1=1
    (Reach Level 26 and Build the Wiggum House)
    - Make Ralph “Collect Easter Eggs” – 16 hrs
    ***Side Quest: Not needed to progress. Can be repeated. Can be done with quest below***

QUEST LINE: FOUR DAY WEEKEND FOR OUR SINS

Four Day Weekend For Our Sins, Part 5
    (Homer Triggers)
    - Make Homer “Endure one of Grampa’s Stories” – 24 hrs (Requires Grampa)
  • laurapound81
    214 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Odd, I was wondering if Homer needed to complete his first, but from what you've written that doesn't seem the case. Homer's got another 2 and a half hours so will wait & see.
  • irishma619148
    88 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I assume that Homer had to finish his task also. I had Nelson in Krustyland (getting tickets fo the the tooth chipper) and brought him back.

I can see the task is locked so Homer must finish his first. Oh well, only another 14 hours
  • laurapound81
    214 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Homer just finished enduring grandpa's stories & that's when Nelson then triggered for his nest task!
  • Samaranth01
    2181 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Homer just finished enduring grandpa's stories & that's when Nelson then triggered for his nest task!

Same here. I had Nelson and Apu free but they didn't trigger their quests until Homer was finished.

Note: You can run Nelson's at the same time as Apu's.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited April 2014
    Triggers after homer endures grampas stories
  • EricLudlum420
    7 posts
    edited April 2014
    I have the quest to build the muntz house but for some reason its still locked in the build menu???
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!