EA Forums - Banner

Long time tapper, don't post often

:D :thumbup: I agree!! but I just started about last thanksgiving!!!

Replies

• AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Happy Easter, and I agree the event itself is really nice, well except for the boxes, but I'm tired of that. I love the bird chirping in the game. I think someone else also mentioned that. I hope they keep it in the game after the update. It'll beat the silence that the game goes into after a minute of playing lol.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I agree, this is a really nice event. One of my faves because of the decorations, sound effects and items
  • botiacelli8
    165 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I like the positivity here. I think these are the best prizes in a long time too, even if they are hard to get. Just got the dictatorship which is one of my fav looking buildings in game. Throw in ccl and it's already been a pretty good event.
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Happy anniversary :mrgreen:
  • Roccaine
    457 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Also liking the update so far, love the new stuff and the chirping sounds. But I can see the frustration that this event is causing, and hopefully EA will adress it. Could use some more positivity on this forum :D
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Roccaine wrote:
    Also liking the update so far, love the new stuff and the chirping sounds. But I can see the frustration that this event is causing, and hopefully EA will adress it. Could use some more positivity on this forum :D
    +1 :thumbup:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • lilspixie
    31 posts
    edited April 2014
    I agree. Positivity is a good thing.
    Everyone is entitled to a moan but it's nice when there's good stuff going on too.
    I think the forum seems a lot less negative since josh? (Thing that was his name) has stopped posting.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    Roccaine wrote:
    +1 :thumbup:

+2 :thumbup: agreed!

Also, welcome to tbe forum and a happy anniversary!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!