EA Forums - Banner

Shary Bobbins

She can't be won before 20 boxes. What point are you passed the 20 boxes?

Replies

• DMoney2124
    20 posts
    edited April 2014
    "bout 45-50 now..Usually I have good luck on these wheels/boxes on winning everything in a timely fashion, but for some reason she continues to elude me big time! lol
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    DMoney2124 wrote:
    "bout 45-50 now..Usually I have good luck on these wheels/boxes on winning everything in a timely fashion, but for some reason she continues to elude me big time! lol
    Just because you got lucky once or twice doesn't mean that luck lasts. Tho considering how far you are now, you're either spending big, or you hacked the game, so I'm sure you'll eventually get it, maybe not as fast as before.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • anonSimpson
    363 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    DMoney2124 wrote:
    "bout 45-50 now..Usually I have good luck on these wheels/boxes on winning everything in a timely fashion

If you've gotten (almost) everything about 4 full days into an event that is nearly 30 days long then that is way ahead of what I would even consider a timely fashion. (The quest alone takes nearly 10 days to complete).
  • Sgt D Dodson
    52 posts
    edited April 2014
    I finally got her like 2 hours ago, was the last thing i needed too.
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited April 2014
    That probably cost you a bit :shock:
    I'm sure you'll get her soon.
    How many Gold boxes have you opened?
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    OP if you opened 40 or 50 gold boxes already then I have no doubt you'll definitely get her before or at the 80 guaranteed boxes before the event ends
    I finally got her like 2 hours ago, was the last thing i needed too.
    Nice how many did it take you
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.