EA Forums - Banner

Overly complicating things MAYBE?

What I really hate us that these odds are hidden. It's unfair and verging on illegal. Premium players aren't guaranteed anything even after forking out a lot of dough

Replies

• fluffling
    516 posts
    edited April 2014
    I think they made some people have common pink and others common blue is so that the baskets would work better
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Are the prizes guaranteed at 80 boxes of each colour, separately, for each different prize list? Or 80 boxes of any colour, for all the prizes?

Does that question make sense?
  • sqrldg
    30 posts
    edited April 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    Are the prizes guaranteed at 80 boxes of each colour, separately, for each different prize list? Or 80 boxes of any colour, for all the prizes?

That's what I want to know because it really changes things. Regardless I'm having a lot of fun with this event.
  • soprano_1980
    155 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    mwdalton wrote:

I don't know if they separately change the odds based on the different colored boxes. 80 boxes is probably right for the blue boxes but I think if blue is not your common color then those odds change again. Anyone have a calculator? Well get to the bottom of this math
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    Simpsonswiki.com has the odds posted as well what I don't get is why is the only way to get gold eggs is by chance they could of made a gold egg generator or at least made them purchasable
    mwdalton wrote:

From what I read on Simpsons wiki and from what spAnser posted, the prizes are guaranteed at 81 boxes each color so about 121,000 total eggs
  • tylaure
    4 posts
    edited April 2014
    Worst. Event. Ever...
    I really look forward to the special events but this one is stupid. You can't earn enough eggs on your own and the neighbor aspect is overly complicated and the benefits of giving your eggs away aren't enough to make up losing those eggs...I've been playing multiple times per day and visiting friends as often as possible and haven't earned squat...
    It's a real bummer...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!