EA Forums - Banner

Lag when placing hedges.

Seems odd. Do you have all the land or recently bought a lot? A lot of roads with bridges? Is it only hedges or any other fences as well?

People have had issues with placing roads/water/concrete freezing up the game, but I don't think I've seen this issue before.. :?

Replies

• barrymcerlea
    2096 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    ForumNerds wrote:
    Seems odd. Do you have all the land or recently bought a lot? A lot of roads with bridges? Is it only hedges or any other fences as well?

People have had issues with placing roads/water/concrete freezing up the game, but I don't think I've seen this issue before.. :?

I've had all the land for a few months now and I've virtually no bridges as most of my river runs through forests. I've also tried a few other items like small hedges and different types of fences and none of those are affected either.
    Although last night the roads/water/concrete we're freezing for about 10 seconds but they are fine now :?
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    That's just bizzare. I'd suggest opening a ticket with EA, but that will likely be about as helpful as I've been...

All I can do is wish you "good luck" :?:
  • barrymcerlea
    2096 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    ForumNerds wrote:
    That's just bizzare. I'd suggest opening a ticket with EA, but that will likely be about as helpful as I've been...

All I can do is wish you "good luck" :?:

Yeah I've just done so, now just have to wait 1-2 years for a reply :mrgreen: thanks!
  • barrymcerlea
    2096 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    0rpAsvll.jpg
    Oh, I guess it's spread to buildings too... :roll:
  • smharris129
    239 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    It used to be just roads, water and pavement that froze on my device. Now it seems sit can be nearly anything. It doesn't happen all the time. Just randomly for me.
  • Iluvdoughnuts
    36 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    i'm having the same problem since the easter update,every time i lay down decos or buildings it freezes my game.
    glad they fix the over lapping issue now the issue is my game freezes .
  • barrymcerlea
    2096 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Haven't had a reply from EA in almost a week and it's getting quite enraging that my town is sitting half finished. I've tried pretty much everything I can think on, does anyone have any ideas? Now it's anything I place/move including all buildings...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!