EA Forums - Banner

3 full days without any basket!

Prev13
Same here on my neck of the woods. I haven't recieve one yet. My friends said they tried to leave eggs but they weren't allowed to. Either there's a glitch or are friends just don't want to help us out. I eggpect better from EA.

Replies

• mrnohnaimers
    46 posts
    edited April 2014
    marpr91 wrote:
    Same here on my neck of the woods. I haven't recieve one yet. My friends said they tried to leave eggs but they weren't allowed to. Either there's a glitch or are friends just don't want to help us out. I eggpect better from EA.
    I received a basket and managed to use & collect eggs with it today.
  • cjryder625
    1426 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I've had three since the start. They were all filled overnight which was good. 400 eggs max per basket so that's 4 friends donations.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    It's pretty much random. I went several days without getting any, then got 2 on the same day.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I got none yesterday and then I got three today (2 pink and 1 blue) Eventually you'll get a bunch.
  • wildminion
    552 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I got 2 on the first day, but nothing since.
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    It's random. Didn't get a single one yesterday, before that I got a couple. Today, I've ended up with two of my opposite colour (which makes a nice change).

Blows my mind that people think EA are sneaking into people's games and changing things up when one person out of the thousands of players gets a box (yeah, it's millions, isn't it). They're not. They're probably taking a toilet break or gawping at the hot guy/girl in the booth over from them. .
  • wildminion
    552 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    They're probably taking a toilet break.

If that's the case they should see a doctor.......3 to 4 days in the toilet can't be healthy :wink:
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I get about 2 a day. After the first 24 tasks to kick off Easter I've gotten 13 total in 5 days, and today isn't over. I visit my Springfield A LOT though. Way too much.
  • bkopp1
    353 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I received my 2nd one today. And I visit several times a day. I refuse to buy anymore of them (bought 3). I know, big mistake.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Frimar21 wrote:
    It's only me or you are experiences the same problem?
    When I have discovered how to use the basket in a proper way, with a friend here on the forum, the game has stopped to give me baskets.
    Now are 3 days, and I visit my SF many times per day... But no baskets at all... :evil:

No panic my friend, it will come and if it come i have 4000 eggs for you -:)
  • PonyDx
    185 posts
    edited April 2014
    I get 1-2 a day. Wish I could give you one of mine... Because I dislike them, my neighbors rarely donate eggs...

image.jpg
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Pics or it did... IT HAPPEND :mrgreen:
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    PonyDx wrote:
    I get 1-2 a day. Wish I could give you one of mine... Because I dislike them, my neighbors rarely donate eggs...

image.jpg

Just a friendly tip- only put out one of each color at a time, that way they'll fill up faster and you won't have an egg here and there that could have added up to 4.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I started off with 2 baskets a day but since a day or 2 im not getting a single one. Might be random. Just keep on zapping those bunnes until i get one!
  • PonyDx
    185 posts
    edited April 2014
    jukan00 wrote:
    Just a friendly tip- only put out one of each color at a time, that way they'll fill up faster and you won't have an egg here and there that could have added up to 4.

I did do just 1 blue and 1 pink... No eggs for nearly 2 days so I just put them all down. It's just boredom I guess...
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I got my first (and so far ONLY) basket last night.
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited April 2014
    Reading this, I feel like I am verry lucky with the baskets. So far I have gotten 6 pinks (my common color) and 3 blues. In the beginning I was stupid enough to buy one of each (didn't know they were consumeable).
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    The last two days I got no basket. Today I got one pink basket. :)
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I started off with 2 baskets a day but since a day or 2 im not getting a single one. Might be random. Just keep on zapping those bunnes until i get one!
    v

Scratch this comment. Just received a new blue basket! Just what i needed.
  • Frimar21
    269 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Posting bring good luck.. Or in this case one pink basket :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.