EA Forums - Banner

Bunny Zapping Strategy

Not really, I'm currently re designing my town, so when I see one I'll just zap it

Replies

• mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Xarone wrote:
    Does anybody have a strategy to zapping bunnies in your town to make sure you don't miss any? I try to go side-to-side and then up-to-down to avoid missing any but I don't know if there's a better strategy to make sure I'm not missing any?
    I first zap the obvious ones and then I go I to redesign mode to make the buildings and the decorations transparant. Bunnies are easy to spot that way and i get every single one of m that way. Every time. Dont make the characters transparant though. That affects the bunnies as well.
  • gidgetteandivory
    120 posts
    edited April 2014
    Xarone wrote:
    Does anybody have a strategy to zapping bunnies in your town to make sure you don't miss any? I try to go side-to-side and then up-to-down to avoid missing any but I don't know if there's a better strategy to make sure I'm not missing any?
    I first zap the obvious ones and then I go I to redesign mode to make the buildings and the decorations transparant. Bunnies are easy to spot that way and i get every single one of m that way. Every time. Dont make the characters transparant though. That affects the bunnies as well.

That's pretty much what I do. I can't get the zapper to work on my Android tablet. Plus my town is too big. On my feeder town, on my iPhone, I use the zapper and just go side to side, concentrating on the dense areas.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Xarone wrote:

That's pretty much what I do. I can't get the zapper to work on my Android tablet. Plus my town is too big. On my feeder town, on my iPhone, I use the zapper and just go side to side, concentrating on the dense areas.
    I think that it's the best zapping strategy to. The zapping works fine on my tablet luckily. It's the phone that has his zapping-glitches for me. I basically just only whack the bunnies when im playing on my phone. Works fine as well.
  • TapNDatSprngfld
    494 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I have a devil of a time trying to turn it on! Usually , I have to double tap to get it to work. As for technique , I just do it like mowing a lawn. Lol!
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I have a devil of a time trying to turn it on! Usually , I have to double tap to get it to work. As for technique , I just do it like mowing a lawn. Lol!
    On my phone I found that tapping the zapper icon in the top right corner first makes my zapper react a lot better.
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited April 2014

Very true... haha. :P

I pretend that the grass areas are like patches of weeds that need a double over. The bunnies tend to gather around my parks.

Also the bunnies can occasionally hide out at Squidport.
  • rmb256982
    67 posts
    edited April 2014
    I zap moving in a small circular motion, while scrolling across the screen. I do this lawnmower style, in a slightly overlapping swath. It takes me about 30 seconds to zap all of the bunnies in my town. Also I like the animation when they get zapped.
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Xarone wrote:
    I can't get the piece of crap to work at all! I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong, even after reading a detailed description of how it's SUPPOSED to work, so I'm stuck clubbin' 'em. Really not wild about the idea of either, despite it being canon for the whole idea of Whacking Day, but it's the only way anybody is gonna get me to get behind violence towards animals. On that note, it kinda makes me wonder if any animal rights groups are really, really hacked off about this update. As a fan of all creatures great and small, I personally feel like a tool for even participating in it.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Xarone wrote:

I do exactly the same! :-D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!