EA Forums - Banner

Witch Marge and Easter

You probably had a full town

Replies

• alexfitzro560
    28 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Yes, me too. I just confirmed this the last time I played a couple hours ago, although it worked the first 2 times I harvested carrots, just not he last 2 times. Thought maybe I had the max # of bunnies the first time but I had cleared my town this second time. I'm going to try it without using Witch Marge this time. Any ideas?
  • edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    You probably had a full town
    So that means I just don't get those bunnies? That stinks!
  • danco214
    1289 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    If I clear the bunnies in my town before harvesting the carrots, I get more bunnies every time. One time I did not clear the bunnies first and got nothing. And I do use witch marge to speed it up.
  • edited April 2014
    Okay thanks guys, I guess my town is filled with bunnies. Stupid system, though.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    So, I've been using Marge the Witch to speed up the corn growth, but 3 out of the 4 times I have used her, I have not been rewarded the extra bunnies! Is anybody else having this problem?

So I need to ask, I am just to the part where my carrots are growing for the first time. Are you saying that once this is done I will receive additional bunnies that appear around the farm? Kinda like the snake rocks from last year?

I didn't realize that was an added benefit of this crop. I guess that gives me something to use Witch Marge for. I did get the corn harvest bonus before I started this task, which was really nice!
  • danco214
    1289 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    every time you harvest carrots you get 12 bunnies around the farm... provided your town isn't maxxed out on bunnies hopping around.
  • edited April 2014
    bradyc79 wrote:
    So, I've been using Marge the Witch to speed up the corn growth, but 3 out of the 4 times I have used her, I have not been rewarded the extra bunnies! Is anybody else having this problem?

So I need to ask, I am just to the part where my carrots are growing for the first time. Are you saying that once this is done I will receive additional bunnies that appear around the farm? Kinda like the snake rocks from last year?

I didn't realize that was an added benefit of this crop. I guess that gives me something to use Witch Marge for. I did get the corn harvest bonus before I started this task, which was really nice!
    Yup! So it's actually very helpful, provided you receive the bunnies lol.
  • PonyDx
    185 posts
    edited April 2014
    Thanks would've never thought to use Marge to speed up them carrots.
  • GeminiTina
    330 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    If I understand correctly, if you are maxed on rabbits, the game will hold some in reserve for you too. So just tapping 12 rabbits may not get them to appear as well. Be sure to clear most to all out before pulling the carrot.

I love 2 hr. carrots with witch Marge. She has more than paid for herself with these events.
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited April 2014
    GeminiTina wrote:
    If I understand correctly, if you are maxed on rabbits, the game will hold some in reserve for you too. So just tapping 12 rabbits may not get them to appear as well. Be sure to clear most to all out before pulling the carrot.

I love 2 hr. carrots with witch Marge. She has more than paid for herself with these events.

+1 :thumbup:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.