EA Forums - Banner

Carrots...

Just wondering if anyone knows if after completing the first carrot growing task if there's any reward for growing anymore. It simply says carrots but I wondered if any body tried to see if something like 10 batches of carrots will earn eggs or something like that.

There's no more quest reward or anything. After, the growing the carrots and clicking it will release a group of bunnies you can zap for eggs. I would say 15-25... totally guessing. Not sure. Most people are doing it cause they want any source of eggs.

Replies

• Avistew
    12 posts
    edited April 2014
    I believe it's 10 rabbits. But click on the ones in your town before you click on Cletus's farm because the 10 rabbits don't go over the 40+20 you can hold, so you might lose them otherwise.
  • brittannie54
    175 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Thank you. I'm finding it very hard to get eggs in this update so I'll do whatever I can. More carrots it is.
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Regrowing carrots gets you get 12 rabbits every 4 hrs (2 hrs if you have Witch Marge).
  • davewoe
    18 posts
    edited April 2014
    Does anybody know that when you are visiting friends in town, if you tap their carrots to collect the eggs, does that mean that the Springfield owner of that town does not get to harvest carrots and receive the bunnies? I only ask because in one of my neighbors towns, I saw he had manually written with hedges telling people not to tap on his eggs. And lately after my four hour harvesting of carrots when I go to collect them, no bunnies come out, but there was the handshake sign above it saying that somebody head already collected and tapped My farm.

Please let me know.... I've missed out on about four harvests today alone!
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    davewoe wrote:
    Does anybody know that when you are visiting friends in town, if you tap their carrots to collect the eggs, does that mean that the Springfield owner of that town does not get to harvest carrots and receive the bunnies? I only ask because in one of my neighbors towns, I saw he had manually written with hedges telling people not to tap on his eggs. And lately after my four hour harvesting of carrots when I go to collect them, no bunnies come out, but there was the handshake sign above it saying that somebody head already collected and tapped My farm.

The main thing is that you need to have zapped the bunnies prior to collecting the carrots. For instance, I just did my farm and said: "Warning your rabbit population is beyond control. Zap some bunnies first". So I got a big 0 on rabbits since I didn't reduce the amount of rabbits first.
  • LeuchtbojeConny
    544 posts
    edited April 2014
    davewoe wrote:

Your neighbour didn't pay enough attention. While it is true that you don't get the carrot animation if someone taps your farm, you still get the bunnies. The only difference is that you do not tap a carrot but a handshake to get them.
    As others have said before me: you have to clear your town of bunnies before harvesting carrots since the twelve you get from the farm count towards your limit of 60 bunnies.
    Happy tapping. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.