EA Forums - Banner

Frink-phetic egg doesn't work

L_B_123XD
1709 posts Member
If you tap the (i) icon it tells you what colour you will get from it. Mine works exactly as specified.

Replies

• L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    If you tap the (i) icon it tells you what colour you will get from it. Mine works exactly as specified.
    Mine did not, meant to get pink but got blue
  • BeximusMaximus
    74 posts
    edited April 2014
    I'd be quite happy to get a blue one, seeing as I've already got a pink one. Will certainly help me get blue boxes.
  • jmart0031914
    281 posts
    edited April 2014
    the small one gives you 75 common color every 12 hours (which is given free during easter quest) the big one costs donuts gives you 300 uncommon color every 24 hours.

You probably have your term "common" mixed with "preferred". Whatever color the zapped bunnies give you more often is "common" same with when tapping neighbors the "common" you get multiple of at once but lowers after X amount of taps and 1 "uncommon" in same tap
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    the small one gives you 75 common color every 12 hours (which is given free during easter quest) the big one costs donuts gives you 300 uncommon color every 24 hours.

You probably have your term "common" mixed with "preferred". Whatever color the zapped bunnies give you more often is "common" same with when tapping neighbors the "common" you get multiple of at once but lowers after X amount of taps and 1 "uncommon" in same tap

Nope, definately not making a mistake, my common is pink- yet it gave me blue. Ill have see what it does later as its 5 hours from tappavle now
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Mine gave me pink, then blue, then pink again. I don't mind if it's going to give me my uncommon sometimes.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!