EA Forums - Banner

hospital quest

The hospital quest has gotten out of order in the walk through somehow. Just keep doing quest and it will pop up eventually. If I remember correctly it should come up after Burns' questline. But that is from memory from about 1 year ago.

Replies

• mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Just keep doing the quests that pop up, it'll trigger eventually. It's a really long questline after unlocking Dr Hibbert.
  • Merc1994
    47 posts
    edited April 2014
    Ok, great, thanks to you both! :D
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    What non Easter questlines do you have in your task book

Dr. Hibbert triggers it but have you done the flavormax and business is picking up yet
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    The hospital quest has gotten out of order in the walk through somehow. Just keep doing quest and it will pop up eventually. If I remember correctly it should come up after Burns' questline. But that is from memory from about 1 year ago.

I overlevelled I think I did get it triggered after doing some quests for smitters but the weird thing is that shouldn't be what triggers it
  • Merc1994
    47 posts
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    What non Easter questlines do you have in your task book

Dr. Hibbert triggers it but have you done the flavormax and business is picking up yet

I did them both.
    I'm currently building the post office and the buddha tempie (I'm a bit behind, didn't have enough cash to build them earlier) and those are the only quests not related to easter, squidport or krustyland. I guess I'll just wait a little bit more :)
    You're all being very helpful, thank you!
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

I overlevelled I think I did get it triggered after doing some quests for smitters but the weird thing is that shouldn't be what triggers it

It's been messed up for sometime now. The hospital prompted on schedule per the walk through for my main town. When I decided to get my side towns up to current level, several months later, the hospital was way off the original walk through. I can't remember if I was at a higher level then needed for the quest though.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Ox4yEdx.jpg

welcome.gif to the forum :)
  • Merc1994
    47 posts
    edited April 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    Ox4yEdx.jpg

welcome.gif to the forum :)

Thanks. :D
    I've actually been around since october (that's when I started playing, but my phone died soon after and i couldn't afford a new one. I only got one in time for *. Valentine's update), I just haven't bene posting :)
    Anyway I don't know why you should care :lol: so thanks again x
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Ah, so you're one of dem 'Lurkers' I've heard so much about :wink:
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

It's been messed up for sometime now. The hospital prompted on schedule per the walk through for my main town. When I decided to get my side towns up to current level, several months later, the hospital was way off the original walk through. I can't remember if I was at a higher level then needed for the quest though.

Yea that's what I mean that was the only one that was messed up for me which is probably one of the reasons I got to level 30 something by the time I started building the wiggum house
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!