Logged into wrong town

2Next

Replies

• graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    davo180 wrote:
    graywolfii wrote:
    If you don't mind me asking, were you logging on through some kind of public wifi?

No my house wifi.
    Scary. I've never been in the wrong town, and the only time I know of where something weird happened in my game was once when I was logged in at work. (There are a bunch of us who play, and it was lunchtime so all of the TSTO addicts would have been logged in at the same time. I got bumped from the server and when I got back in some large premium items had been placed in storage.)
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    So, EA, not so fixed with the new update then eh?

Sounds like someone at EA towers need their backsides kicked and pronto. We all know how serious this security issue is, we all know what's been going on with people's towns and the things some lowlifes have been doing to them, it's goign to get to a point where people are actually afraid to log in just incase they enter a wrong town, or their town has been ruined by someone else

Yea and while there will still be jerks doing this at the very least if someone logs into the wrong town if they are like davo they will just log off right away.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    dave3490 wrote:

Sounds like someone at EA towers need their backsides kicked and pronto. We all know how serious this security issue is, we all know what's been going on with people's towns and the things some lowlifes have been doing to them, it's goign to get to a point where people are actually afraid to log in just incase they enter a wrong town, or their town has been ruined by someone else

Yea and while there will still be jerks doing this at the very least if someone logs into the wrong town if they are like davo they will just log off right away.

I'd say the majority of people who get logged into the wrong town are honest, but there are those who are not and sadly, they are the ones causing the problem to be worse, and unfortunately, there is no way EA can identify who the culprit is/was that did the dirty in someones town

It's one of the reasons i pretty much keep my game logged in at all times on my device, to try and avoid this happening if/when i have to log in

EA are not doing enough to keep people's towns secure and safe from these security issues
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    dave3490 wrote:

I'd say the majority of people who get logged into the wrong town are honest, but there are those who are not and sadly, they are the ones causing the problem to be worse, and unfortunately, there is no way EA can identify who the culprit is/was that did the dirty in someones town

It's one of the reasons i pretty much keep my game logged in at all times on my device, to try and avoid this happening if/when i have to log in

EA are not doing enough to keep people's towns secure and safe from these security issues

Yea I never uninstall then reinstall the only time I log off was for my feeder town but I also never buy donuts unless ik I'm spending it right away I'm not saving donuts until Ik for sure they are safe
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.