• HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Gold
  • theviper79
    182 posts
    edited April 2014
    I voted pink, but it's blue.... Sorry!
    My girlfriend's common egg color is pink.
  • Khynoe
    134 posts
    edited April 2014
    Gold
    If only... :lol:
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Pink :P
  • davo180
    14974 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    Pink :mrgreen:
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited April 2014
    I did this poll last week. It was evenly split.

Mine's blue.
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    I did this poll last week. It was evenly split.

Mine's blue.
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10057882.page
  • eliansukke180
    18120 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Pink is my color. Just like Prince.
  • anonymous958
    205 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Can Mods merge a poll?

You would THINK that if the color is an odd/even thing with that EA number, then of course it should be even. But I was skeptical since every town I have is a common pink. Perhaps when I started the games, all of my log ins ended up with even (or odd?) numbers. I'm too lazy to look it up.
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Can Mods merge a poll?
    Only one poll survives.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited April 2014
    Can Mods merge a poll?

You would THINK that if the color is an odd/even thing with that EA number, then of course it should be even. But I was skeptical since every town I have is a common pink. Perhaps when I started the games, all of my log ins ended up with even (or odd?) numbers. I'm too lazy to look it up.

Does it show which friends have which common color? It might be organized the same as yours (like the colors in the same way). I haven't bothered to look. I thought the same, that's why I made the poll, then it was unearthed it was an odd/even type of thing.

All I know is when I go to friend's towns, I only full the blue basket since I still need pink eggs. Sometimes I accidentally hit the pink basket, I have friends that probably haven't been on this forum since they added me and put the baskets together.
  • DobleDeth
    39 posts
    edited April 2014
    El Rosita
  • anonymous958
    205 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I have no idea about the most common color of the towns I visit... except the ones I started. All 8 are pink.

GamerGD3 wrote:
    Can Mods merge a poll?

Does it show which friends have which common color? It might be organized the same as yours (like the colors in the same way). I haven't bothered to look. I thought the same, that's why I made the poll, then it was unearthed it was an odd/even type of thing.

All I know is when I go to friend's towns, I only full the blue basket since I still need pink eggs. Sometimes I accidentally hit the pink basket, I have friends that probably haven't been on this forum since they added me and put the baskets together.
  • rmb256982
    67 posts
    edited April 2014
    My common egg color is blue. I am a male. I have two other friends that play, one is male, the other is female. Their colors are blue and pink respectively. I was wondering if someone would start a poll asking common color and gender. You would only need 4 questions.
    1. Is your color blue, male
    2. Is your color blue, female
    3. Is your color pink, male
    4. Is your color pink, female
    This might help figure out how the colors were assigned.
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited April 2014
    DobleDeth wrote:
    El Rosita
    yo tambi?n
  • stingray1122
    8708 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    rmb256982 wrote:
    My common egg color is blue. I am a male. I have two other friends that play, one is male, the other is female. Their colors are blue and pink respectively. I was wondering if someone would start a poll asking common color and gender. You would only need 4 questions.
    1. Is your color blue, male
    2. Is your color blue, female
    3. Is your color pink, male
    4. Is your color pink, female
    This might help figure out how the colors were assigned.

Egg colors are assigned through your mahaym id

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10059181.page
  • haggis_balls
    187 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Pink for me
  • VinaBaker
    215 posts
    edited April 2014
    Blue here...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!