EA Forums - Banner

Be patient guys!!

Prev13
jfcal2005 wrote:
After one week I already have hugs bunny, banana dictatorship, the egg guy and Johnny Fiesta.

Oh, I can feel the wave of bitterness coming for you. I have not a single one of those things. I'm not the only one. We are legion, and we kind of hate you right now.

Replies

• jukan00
    2318 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    jfcal2005 wrote:
    After one week I already have hugs bunny, banana dictatorship, the egg guy and Johnny Fiesta.

Oh, I can feel the wave of bitterness coming for you. I have not a single one of those things. I'm not the only one. We are legion, and we kind of hate you right now.

I wouldn't want BAD WOLF coming after me.
  • rpk333236
    224 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I agree. I haven't won any characters with tasks or buildings, but I'm not ready to panic yet. I might change that if I am in the same boat 2 weeks from now.
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    jfcal2005 wrote:

I play many times a day, and also have none of that stuff.
  • Zifff09
    48 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I just won Chirpy and Bart Jr. And on my first gold box I got Banana Dictatorship. Just keep tapping fellas you'll get everything if you play everyday
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Keep calm and carry on. I'm not worried. Like previous events, I'm sure EA will extend the Easter event.
  • Zifff09
    48 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Keep calm and carry on. I'm not worried. Like previous events, I'm sure EA will extend the Easter event.

BUT WHAT IF THEY DON'T?!?!?!?

I'm freaking out over here now!!1!
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Clearly you're new to this game.

Wait until you have just a few prizes and see how much it gets on your nerves when you spend the rest of the event grinding away for eggs for nothing. Hey perhaps you'll get lucky, or perhaps you won't.

Don't let your luck sugar up this event, like it has to others in previous events. People aren't always so lucky, and luck only lasts so much before it runs out.
    "The ❤️❤️❤️❤️ of the future will be the anti-❤️❤️❤️❤️."
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Lol it won't matter if they extend it if the odds are against the players. It won't matter how much you spend... Well it will but will the last prize be worth the extra donuts?
    "The ❤️❤️❤️❤️ of the future will be the anti-❤️❤️❤️❤️."
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    "I have pretty much won everything there is to win so you can stop worrying".

Hahaha. Here's some logic for ya! :thumbup:
  • spidergirl79
    499 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I just want to know why I'm not getting any damn baskets!!!!!!!1 Its hard to collect my uncommon color without them! URGH
  • laurapound81
    214 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Yeah I have nothing yet apart from the fences, trees beach towels! from everything on offer I just want the blocko store I'm Lego mad! Keeping my fingers crossed. :D

Oh & forgot to say I got promoted! Wahoo!
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited April 2014
    jfcal2005 wrote:
    It's to get you to play more and more to increase your odds.

Allow me to correct this falsely posted information...

Its to get us to spend more money on donuts because of EA's usual ❤️❤️❤️❤️ odds in a fully chance based event :evil:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited April 2014
    I'm still struggling to win the characters :( Looks like another donut purchase will be happening very soon as playing the game as it is intended isnt working
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited April 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I'm still struggling to win the characters :( Looks like another donut purchase will be happening very soon as playing the game as it is intended isnt working

I had no choice but to spend 100 donuts I had spare just to try and get something good

22 boxes, impossible odds, because its chance based you could just wind up with a pile of crap.

We should have been allowed to just buy the items in the boxes if we wanted them, they put the kang and kudos topiary as buyable premium content

At least people would have a choice in whether they want to play the event or just buy the items with premium currency
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited April 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I had no choice but to spend 100 donuts I had spare just to try and get something good

22 boxes, impossible odds, because its chance based you could just wind up with a pile of crap.

We should have been allowed to just buy the items in the boxes if we wanted them, they put the kang and kudos topiary as buyable premium content

At least people would have a choice in whether they want to play the event or just buy the items with premium currency

I totally agree!! :D

It was the way of WD back last year where you had the choice to work towards the items or just buy them if you wanted but at least you were guaranteed on getting all the items, i will be buying another 900donuts to try and win all the stuff as playing the "chance" aint doing it, i just keep winning the crap items
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • spidergirl79
    499 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I was hording my 1000 gold eggs and finally gave in. Got Kang (or Kodos??) and Banana Dictatorship on first try. Thrilled but also shocked. I won't be upset if I dont get everything but I'd like to get the buildings at least, and Shari Bobbins.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited April 2014
    Finally got my first decent prize (not a fence or towel) and it's blocko land :)
    Happy as a clam :mrgreen: was item I really wanted and it'll look great near the maple store
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited April 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

i say using donuts for this event is the "intended" way.

most people are unlucky to get fences or not even get many gold eggs at all
  • Lmac201
    217 posts
    edited April 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

My game somehow decided that what I really, really, really needed to make my life complete were multiple Easter Ponds and Easter Fences. Nothing else. No golden eggs, no trees, no egg clusters... just ponds and fences. I gave in and spent 100 donuts (twice.... shhhh.. :oops: ). Was the only way I was gonna get anything decent. Still no Shari Bobbins or that Hoppy Bunny guy or whatever he's called. Characters EA, I want characters!!!
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    mpwarner wrote:
    Finally got my first decent prize (not a fence or towel) and it's blocko land :)
    Happy as a clam :mrgreen: was item I really wanted and it'll look great near the maple store

Congratulations! :thumbup:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!