EA Forums - Banner

did a four hour farm carrot grow and no bunnies after?

Prev1
They count towards your town's limit. Did you clear your town before harvesting?

Replies

• Lisa-sgp
    68 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    They count towards your town's limit. Did you clear your town before harvesting?

oh no hadn't thought about that...bummer...thanks for clearing that up!
  • robotacademy
    24 posts
    edited April 2014
    just did the same. so nice of them not to clarify that right? love all the little ways they let you screw yourself over :D
  • DamnedDonuts
    231 posts
    edited April 2014
    I've had it happen three times now.

First time with Marge speeding up the crop but towns bunnies were cleared beforehand, second time- no Marge but forgot to clear bunnies first, third time- no Marge but bunnies cleared.

For me it seems to be a glitch that just happens occasionally.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2014
    I dont use this crop, is it worth doing??
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    just did the same. so nice of them not to clarify that right? love all the little ways they let you screw yourself over :D

Welcome to tapped out.

07060c52.jpg
  • Lmac201
    217 posts
    edited April 2014
    haha, love the monkey. Does he work for EA?

I wondered what the carrots were for! I didn't realise they gave us extra bunnies. There's nothing to show what the reward was, so I didn't bother with growing them again. Yeah thanks EA.... good of you to explain that one. :?
  • CookieKwan1
    962 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I think I counted around 12 bunnies/eggs. It's not a great payout but they are easy targets all in one place like that. :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I think I counted around 12 bunnies/eggs. It's not a great payout but they are easy targets all in one place like that. :lol:

Oh right ok :D Thanks for that, i grew the crop once and havent bothered since lol I might give it another go now then
  • bfromwebtv220
    39 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    When do you get this task? I have no carrots
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

x2

First clean-up then pusch on the farm...
  • CookieKwan1
    962 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Oh right ok :D Thanks for that, i grew the crop once and havent bothered since lol I might give it another go now then
    Definitely make sure you clear your town of bunnies before harvesting. Otherwise you'll be disappointed.
    I like the look of the carrots growing at the farm. Something different :-)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Definitely make sure you clear your town of bunnies before harvesting. Otherwise you'll be disappointed.
    I like the look of the carrots growing at the farm. Something different :-)

Good tip, i see from this thread a few people have been disappointed by not harvesting before hand, although it may not make a difference lol

I like the animation as well :D Be a shame to see that crop disappear after the event
  • whort528
    43 posts
    edited April 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

no its not the best payout, but doing it 4 times a day for the next month, and it will add up
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2014
    whort528 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

no its not the best payout, but doing it 4 times a day for the next month, and it will add up

Just something else to keep doing :twisted:
  • PhillTheShrew
    15 posts
    edited April 2014
    i visited a town where the owner had spelt out in hedges:
    please don't tap carrots

whats the reason for this?
  • orestes81
    54 posts
    edited April 2014
    I haven't been able to click on the carrots to harvest them yet before a neighbour gets to 'em first.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    i visited a town where the owner had spelt out in hedges:
    please don't tap carrots

whats the reason for this?

Because Bunnies won't appear if there is a handshake
  • BaileyCat88
    259 posts
    edited April 2014

And now I feel like an idiot. Again. :roll:
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    Just Remember Do not tap your Neighbors Carrots and if you haven't gotten to part 8 yet plant corn first
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I'm surprised everyone is just figuring this out. It's 12 rabbits every harvest unless your town has too many loose. One time I didn't clear my town and only got 1 rabbit.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.