EA Forums - Banner

Well, Homer was ALMOST right

Prev1
nice one!! just waiting for Chirpy Boy & Bart Jr myself and then I can kiss those Pink Boxes goodbyeeee!

Replies

• uglyduck1ing
    174 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    And so the green eyed monster raises its head again...................
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I got 100 gold eggs after he said that. Then I bought another box and got 100 gold eggs. *sigh* I just want the blocko store.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    I got 100 gold eggs after he said that. Then I bought another box and got 100 gold eggs. *sigh* I just want the blocko store.
    Me too! I really want that Blocko Store. Got Chirpy & Bart jr. and father Sean already so i cant complain.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    *sigh* I just want the blocko store.

That's the only good prize I've gotten other than the flying bunny. I just want Father Sean, Shary, Johnny Fiestas and the egg guy.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Me too! I really want that Blocko Store. Got Chirpy & Bart jr. and father Sean already so i cant complain.
    The only "character" I have so far is the big flying bunny, which barely counts. And no buildings at all. Depressing.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    The only "character" I have so far is the big flying bunny, which barely counts. And no buildings at all. Depressing.

You could say that. Ill keep my fingers crossed for ya! Really hope youll get it soon.

Lousy EA with their crappy boxes and lousy prizes. Ill show them.
    homer-evil-dog.gif
  • lilspixie
    31 posts
    edited April 2014
    I got a kang topiary, but nothing else decent yet.
    I have lots of fences and a few ponds. Oh and some beach towels.
    I know I'll get done good stuff soon so not complaining but everyone else seems to be getting the nice stuff first. *stamps feet*
  • owen199813
    7 posts
    edited April 2014
    All I need from the pink box is Chirpy and Bart Jr aswell! It's driving me mad haha :evil:
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    just to manage expectations, in case you want to change strategy, chirpy and bart jr are non-playable...so its like having another turkey walking around town.

I also got the gold eggs after homers dialogue.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Only good prize I have left in the pink box is Chirpy and Bart Junior but they don't have any tasks. Wondering if it's even worth opening the pink boxes or if I should just move to the blue boxes now. (my common is pink)
  • Taff795
    13 posts
    edited April 2014
    I'm the same has first post just completed my pink boxes so now donating to my friends for the rarer blue boxes
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    Only good prize I have left in the pink box is Chirpy and Bart Junior but they don't have any tasks. Wondering if it's even worth opening the pink boxes or if I should just move to the blue boxes now. (my common is pink)

Go for blue you'll be able to get 300 gold eggs. Also if you do continue pink boxes the blocko store is replaced by 250 blue eggs
  • WILL-P-1998
    205 posts
    edited April 2014
    I have jut got to 12 boxe so hopefully I can get blocko and chirpy boy soon so I can get onto blue boxes as I've only opened like 2 of them!
  • joeythelemur714
    178 posts
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

Me too Neuro; I've gotten bupkis so far on probably 15 boxes.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Congrats! :-D
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I got the Egg Council Guy in a blue box after doing the task for Homer.
  • Mumble_Taker
    180 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Got a tree this morning from that task :(

But this thread has inspired me to open another box which contains...

300 gold eggs. No complaints about that since every one of those gets me one step closer to Shary Bobbins
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I have nothing to get from blue anymore (Got Johnny Fiestas earlier today).
    Chirpy Boy and Bart Jr and Blocko Store from pink.
    Easter Gate, Kang Topiary, Kodos Topiary, Father Sean, Shary Bobbins, and Hugs Bunny from Gold box.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

Me too Neuro; I've gotten bupkis so far on probably 15 boxes.
    I just got it in my third pink box of the day :D (Thank you, random pink baskets, and the neighbors who filled them.)
    I'll be trading for a lot more blue eggs when I can, now. I have nothing against lizards, but I prefer buildings.
  • SweetDalila
    7 posts
    edited April 2014
    How do you guys kno a how many boxes you opened? :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.