EA Forums - Banner

How many boxes have you opened?

Prev1
at least 22, maybe up to 24. I stopped bothering to count after getting a string of 100 gold eggs.

Replies

• juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I haven't been counting but I really wish I had now. I'm not sure but when I try and work it out I think about 15 - 20. When you keep just winning eggs it gets confusing :?
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited April 2014
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    I haven't been counting but I really wish I had now. I'm not sure but when I try and work it out I think about 15 - 20. When you keep just winning eggs it gets confusing :?

Yeah, me too. I think i opend around 25 - 30 boxes but ive bought a Mk II.
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I think, I've opened 60-70 boxes... Because I have spend money in the game. But the result is frustrating...
    Neverending deco... Fences, easter egg piles, ponds... No Shary Bobbins or Huggs Bunny. :roll:
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I've opened one. I still visit 100 neighbors, clear my bunnies throughout the day, and keep those who have egg earning related tasks doing them. I also have not placed any found baskets nor exchanged any eggs with neighborinos thus far.

I don't see a point in getting worked up over what I do or do not win - I don't control that. I'm just planning on hoarding eggs until the end of the event and being disappointed/elated all at the same time. I have feeder towns that I can use exchange eggs when it comes to that, but I still think there is a possibility EA will "change the rules" before the event is over.

That may be a Fool's Hope, but however small the chance may be that basket prices will be reduced, prize percentages will be changed, ect. I'm willing to wait it out. If that doesn't happen, so be it. This is my strategy, such as it is; is there any pressing reason I need to be opening boxes right now?

cP6sIiV.png?1
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    chris6271 wrote:
    I think, I've opened 60-70 boxes... Because I have spend money in the game. But the result is frustrating...
    Neverending deco... Fences, easter egg piles, ponds... No Shary Bobbins or Huggs Bunny. :roll:

I usualky spend some momey on events too but not this one. At least not now. Im waiting until the event is nearin its end, if i miss anything i might still buy some eggs.
    ( okay i bought a mkII but that was from leftover donuts from another event :P )
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I... have no idea. I think I have 15 boxes worth of prizes, but I've gotten gold eggs several times... at least a dozen boxes must have been gold eggs for me to open three gold boxes. So somewhere between 27 and 30, would be my guess.
  • ms_358
    145 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    4 or so Pink boxes a day
    1 Blue box a day
    3 Gold boxes so far
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Yeah, me too. I think i opend around 25 - 30 boxes but ive bought a Mk II.

I bought a MkII, too, and I'm at 31. I'd have more if my luck were better with the baskets! I've only found 4.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • annettemarc
    7731 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I've opened one. I still visit 100 neighbors, clear my bunnies throughout the day, and keep those who have egg earning related tasks doing them. I also have not placed any found baskets nor exchanged any eggs with neighborinos thus far.

I don't see a point in getting worked up over what I do or do not win - I don't control that. I'm just planning on hoarding eggs until the end of the event and being disappointed/elated all at the same time. I have feeder towns that I can use exchange eggs when it comes to that, but I still think there is a possibility EA will "change the rules" before the event is over.

That may be a Fool's Hope, but however small the chance may be that basket prices will be reduced, prize percentages will be changed, ect. I'm willing to wait it out. If that doesn't happen, so be it. This is my strategy, such as it is; is there any pressing reason I need to be opening boxes right now?

(Raises hand.) Ummm ...total lack of self-restraint?
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • ljwaug23
    128 posts
    edited April 2014
    Zero...
    I am thinking I may wait until I've enough to open 15 to 20 each. I do trade my common eggs (blue) and am trying to keep the two amounts even. I'm happy with myself for being patient.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    ljwaug23 wrote:
    Zero...
    Seems like that would make it difficult to complete the Easter questline.
  • ljwaug23
    128 posts
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    ljwaug23 wrote:
    Zero...
    Seems like that would make it difficult to complete the Easter questline.

I think that is next in the questline for me. I'll know in a few minutes.

Edit: Opened my first box... beach blanket.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited April 2014

(Raises hand.) Ummm ...total lack of self-restraint?

Lolz! Good point. I only bought 4 boxes of girl scout cookies (probably a month ago) and still have a roll of Thin Mints...you? :P

But mine was kind of a serious question. Other than, gimme gimme gimme, I don't need to be opening boxes if I choose to wait, right? I only asked because after the update hit and use of the words "Basket," "Boxes," "Eggs," and "Bunnies" went up 164,000% on these boards, I mostly abandoned Game Discussion (more self-restraint), so I'm a bit out of the loop...
  • pebblesandco
    68 posts
    edited April 2014
    17 but super close to opening #18.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Other than, gimme gimme gimme, I don't need to be opening boxes if I choose to wait, right?
    Not necessarily, no, but if you get a big prize in one of the color boxes (say, the blocko store from the pink box) then you have a chance to win eggs of the opposite color, which might contribute to getting enough of your uncommon egg to get all or most of those prizes by the time the event is over. Then again, it might not matter at all.
    Oh, and at least two boxes are required by the questline.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    less than 80 as I have not gotten any of the guarantee ones at 81

Save pink eggs and played 5 boxes today got 200 gol eggs fences (21 now) and beach umbrella and towel (that the third) but that was 500 gold and that di give me banana dictatorship (so want the blocko)
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Other than, gimme gimme gimme, I don't need to be opening boxes if I choose to wait, right?
    Not necessarily, no, but if you get a big prize in one of the color boxes (say, the blocko store from the pink box) then you have a chance to win eggs of the opposite color, which might contribute to getting enough of your uncommon egg to get all or most of those prizes by the time the event is over. Then again, it might not matter at all.
    Oh, and at least two boxes are required by the questline.
    Thank you! Back to the sidelines for me! Have fun you crazy tappers! :P
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts
    edited April 2014
    I've got 22 boxes so far, no spending donuts on any eggs, baskets, or an MK I or II. Just got the free MK I within the past day. I hope I can finish the event without spending donuts, but we'll see.
  • kylstrk
    423 posts
    edited April 2014
    20 so far.

15 pink, 4 blue, 1 gold. No good prizes yet. :( and I've been tapping and collecting all night in between final projects for school - ended up getting another beach blanket and 100 gold eggs.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!