EA Forums - Banner

FP - What's the point?

I think the point is getting you to visit your friends. It is a social game after all.

Frink Points?

Replies

• emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Are you complaining over something you got for free while visiting your neighbours?
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Singing sirloin is a building that pays out. Stampy has tasks.
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    facepalm_227785.jpg
    You're right. "Hard work" indeed. And those prizes suck. I hate having Stampy in my town. Can't stand Homer's car. Free stuff is worthless. Gimme moar!
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    You'll now get more cash and xp when you visit friends, and a chance at random donuts.

The prizes have been awesome. Earl is a great building/decoration, Stampy and Snowball II have been requested since day one, as has Homer's Car, and the Olmec Head is iconic, as is Capitol City Goofball.

And it did come with a building, Singing Sirloin, with a task/quest for Moe.

So what if, 5 out of 7 of them don't generate cash? I would pay MILLIONS of cash for any one of them! :P
  • DobleDeth
    39 posts
    edited April 2014
    Even the olmec head is awesome, guys!
  • Khodro
    707 posts
    edited April 2014
    Oh look, it's more complaining.
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    henpot7514 wrote:
    Okay so after visiting all my friends for many days/weeks/months and finally being maxed out on FP I have to ask - what is the point?
    Yes, the prizes are nice and all but they do absolutely nothing but walk around/decorate your town. (With the exception of stampy)

Surely after all this hard work we could be given prizes that actually DO something. A new building, a new character with tasks, a new skin for a character...

Seems a bit of an anti-climax.

The answer is clear... you should quit playing.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I love the idea! It takes time, but what do you expect? :-D
  • 111111simpsons
    118 posts
    edited April 2014
    Eh, for me the biggest reason to get each Friends Points prize is to get a donut on average every day after maxing out on FPs.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    You'll now get more cash and xp when you visit friends, and a chance at random donuts.

The prizes have been awesome. Earl is a great building/decoration, Stampy and Snowball II have been requested since day one, as has Homer's Car, and the Olmec Head is iconic, as is Capitol City Goofball.

So what if, 5 out of 7 of them don't generate cash? I would pay MILLIONS of cash for any one of them! :P

I agree they have been sure only 2 prizes helped us generate cash but it's like you said many of them are iconic
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

I agree they have been sure only 2 prizes helped us generate cash but it's like you said many of them are iconic

Actually, forget cash, I would spend DONUTS on most of these!
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    mwdalton wrote:

Yep, very good point indeed. These are items that have been repeatibly asked for and IMO is fantastic because that means ea is actually listening to our requests which means we basically (in due time of course) will end up with basically everything and who knows, maybe even my beloved astronuat homer and rocket.
  • litelbitt589
    155 posts
    edited April 2014
    I appreciate knowing what I am working for and knowing when I will get it. Unlike the holiday wheels of frustration. Go FP!
  • amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    Olmec head is the only subpar prize out of the bunch IMO. The rest are great. And it's free content.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Are you complaining over something you got for free while visiting your neighbours?
    Lmao it would appear so. :lol:

Tho I kinda understand what the op is saying. The prizes could be a but better, especially considering the levels are getting higher and whatnot. But hey free is free, so I'll take it. I just hope they don't make the requirement absurdly high for nothing.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • DobleDeth
    39 posts
    edited April 2014
    amauthe8 wrote:
    Olmec head is the only subpar prize out of the bunch IMO. The rest are great. And it's free content.

Haha and that is why it was the first prize
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Seriously...no pics???
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!