EA Forums - Banner

What's your coin count?

Replies

• bbeam1249
    99 posts
    edited December 2012
    I have 190, and am about to build the bowling alley. I have all the buildings decorated, including the premium ones. I only have about 50 friends, but after I visit them tonight I'll have the construction started on the alley, and have about 100 coins left over, if not more. I'm not too worried about getting everything, even without 100 friends, it looks like I'll be done with plenty of time to spare.
  • Wait4lt
    196 posts
    edited December 2012
    As of right now....714. Waiting for the try n save quest.
  • Nhlman72
    117 posts
    edited December 2012
    440 after decorating all houses, building the Mapple store and Bowlerama. No Donut pushing here, never bought and never will at the current insulting prices :-)
  • caprici424
    300 posts
    edited December 2012
    670 coins, 12 houses decorated (don't have Krabapple yet or premium items), and my Bowlerama's almost done building. No rushing of tasks, using donuts, etc. I'm not concerned...as long as you have friends and actually play, I imagine we'll all be fine!
  • mitsuhoney
    261 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    39 now... :cry:

I just finished decorating all of my houses and bought the Mapple Store which is currently building now, so I am hoping I can get up to 200 by tomorrow so I could build the Bowlarama right after lol :P
  • BDIHP
    189 posts
    edited December 2012
    Nine9Nines wrote:
    BDIHP wrote:
    About 380 and I have purchased the Bowl-a-Rama. Next purchase will be purple funzo, so I can get SLH.

Doesn't the Try 'n Save come before Funzo?

Yeah, I forgot. Sigh.
  • mrjoshchung
    8 posts
    edited December 2012
    Do you HAVE to buy the Funzo's to get SLH? That would be lame...

Personally I don't want to have the Funzo's walking around my springfield forever.

Since Halloween, I hate my burns monster, kind of annoying, Krusty Doll is alright~
  • Knightwing86
    13 posts
    edited December 2012
    A solid 11 coins - since I just threw down for the bowling alley. Only 3-4 of my friends have decorations, so it's slow going, but I'm trudging along in the quests bit by bit.
  • dainish36
    7 posts
    edited December 2012
    138 need more !!
  • adruralo
    3289 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    495 with Bowlarama bought. All houses decorated.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • nandireya
    20 posts
    edited December 2012
    Just finished decorating all my building so it's pretty low ATM. I imagine it's gonna start climbing though :mrgreen:
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited December 2012
    Decorated all my buildings and waiting to build the try n save and have 675 coins, no hacks or donuts used just 99 amazing neighbours
  • kymie1988
    253 posts
    edited December 2012
    373 ATM, just finished try n save, now saving for a funzo so I can unlock santas little helper :)
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    -am4692 lvl 24- have 309 santa coins atm already built mapple store bowlarama U/C and all houses decorated. Will get 300 coins min a day SLH by end of week.

P:S- cant connect atm :cry:
  • MrBukey
    19 posts
    edited December 2012
    Currently sitting at 591. Iave the Mapple store and Bowl-a-rama, have all houses up to the Muntz house decorated...
  • ciararonnie
    69 posts
    edited December 2012

I've 10 types of houses decorated (that's all I have atm).
    Mapple store built, and just waiting for Homer to finish browsing.
  • sandj_1234
    194 posts
    edited December 2012
    Got all building decorated and got mapple store got 100 left over
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited December 2012
    Not enough (180ish) lol Saving up for the Try & Save at moment, got bowlarama, mapple store & All house decorated :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • jacobjdevore
    387 posts
    edited December 2012
    Almost 700 now. I've since pulled my Simpsons family off of coin jobs and back to cash jobs. It's clear I can get enough daily coins from neighbors.
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I have 766. Waiting for Try N Save quest (or is it Funzo first?). Bowlarama and Mapple built.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.