EA Forums - Banner

Can't find CBG

You checked skip's diner or the java server?

Replies

• thejudd67
    395 posts
    edited December 2012
    Check your gazebo. You may have sent him to a Mensa meeting.
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    If nothing else works, put the Android's Dungeon shop in inventory and then bring it back out.
  • shockman85
    265 posts
    edited December 2012
    If I'd waited one more minute... He was at Mensa in the gazebo, which I'd clicked on several times, by the way! :oops:
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    This is why we need a character list so we can find them easier or see if we missed assigning one on a task.
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    shockman85 wrote:
    If I'd waited one more minute... He was at Mensa in the gazebo, which I'd clicked on several times, by the way! :oops:

I find that the Gazebo is nearly impossible to tap on to bring up the task timer when there's a meeting. I have to zoom in all the way and then tap on it a dozen times to get it to react.
  • jacobjdevore
    387 posts
    edited December 2012
    zuzupj wrote:
    This is why we need a character list so we can find them easier or see if we missed assigning one on a task.

YES! I just spent 5 minutes trying to find Lisa. In her winter gear, she's hard to spot. Some kind of character-go-to menu would be nice.
  • Angelmann23
    6 posts
    edited December 2012
    I thought i was the only one! Mr Burns was in the plant doing his 24hr task and when i clear it. He doesnt appear. I wonder where he went :/
  • thejudd67
    395 posts
    edited December 2012
    shockman85 wrote:

It's okay. I lost Sideshow Mel the exact same way yesterday. He's new enough I don't know all his jobs yet, I went through every building and then felt really dumb/relieved when he finally showed up. :-)
  • lilacbabe381
    17 posts
    edited December 2012
    zuzupj wrote:

YES! I just spent 5 minutes trying to find Lisa. In her winter gear, she's hard to spot. Some kind of character-go-to menu would be nice.

Absolutely. As my sf gets bigger, I find it harder to place my characters/remember what tasks I set them on... Hopefully EA will take this into account in future updates. It'd make the game much more user-friendly.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited December 2012
    I definitely agree with what everyone has said.

If you find that your losing characters that are walking the streets amongst the buildings the best thing to do is click on the option that lets u create roads/rivers and turn off buildings and decorations, the characters are a lot easier to spot then.
  • HRHJames
    71 posts
    edited December 2012
    The worst is Moe when he's sent to spy on Midge... You've got to check every damn bush for creepy eyes :roll:
  • sandj_1234
    194 posts
    edited December 2012
    zuzupj wrote:
    This is why we need a character list so we can find them easier or see if we missed assigning one on a
    task.

Yes i wish they would add this
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!