EA Forums - Banner

Frink-thetic Egg Generator Mk II gave me pink eggs instead of blue ones

Same here, meant to be blue got pink and this is the 3rd day in a row its happened. Can I get my money back?

Replies

• ladygagax
    68 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    It has a blue egg above it then when I click on it I get pink eggs?
  • Mopurglar
    1048 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Yes, it's a known bug that hasn't been addressed. I believe it involves all pink dominant players (like me).
  • burlpony
    2 posts
    edited April 2014
    Six times now, that 1800 blue eggs I didn't receive. At this point I'd have been better off buying a truck of blue eggs.
  • RockStrongoh
    47 posts
    edited April 2014
    Happened to me just now for the first time. What a disappointment!
  • sunfloewr7349
    1 posts
    edited April 2014
    The same thing is happening for both me and my husband :( Fix it please.
  • martyne_v
    4 posts
    edited April 2014
    pink eggs instead of blue eggs...... fix it please martyne21
  • zoca2000
    2 posts
    edited April 2014
    Same here... at least 3 days in a row, my two large generations gave me pink instead of blue eggs!!! Bummer!

I just chatted with the support, so they suggests to post the bug here, so that developers can look into it and fix it!!!

PS: I am glad I am not the only one that went all pink...this means more chance for the bug to be fixed !!!

Z
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I'm on Team Pink and I've been getting blue eggs from the Mk II generator...

I think it might be one of those bugs that affects some people but not other people.
  • adriana0486
    7 posts
    edited April 2014
    the same thing has happened to me and I sent an email to EA about 4 days ago, so far no reply whatsoever on the issue. considering that i used donuts to purchase the MKII this should be an issue that they should at least acknowledge but no so far i'm getting the cold shoulder and pink eggs. :(

another big issue i currently have is the purchase of a golden scratch off and having the game crash before i got to scratch it but having been charged for it. Chatted with EA and they said they couldn't help, they'd have to escalate the issue and again it's been several days without a word from them.

I'm very highly disappointed in EA, considering both of these items i purchased. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
  • g33kboi
    1 posts
    edited May 2014
    I also have the same issue. My dominant egg color is pink. The Mark II is producing pink eggs when it should produce blue. I hope there is some sort of fix or compensation for this glitch soon. This is pretty disappointing. Origin ID: g33kboi.
  • RubyNaby
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    It happed to me, too. Pink eggs instead of blue ones. I sent an email to EA, but no answer yet. So disappointed. I hope it resolved soon. Origin ID: rubynaby
  • burlpony
    2 posts
    edited May 2014
    Thought this was fixed with the last small update, nope.
  • n8e_1
    5 posts
    edited May 2014
    Same problem, Customer support is little help.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.