EA Forums - Banner

Anyone else having problems with Frink-thetic Egg Generator Mk II?

Think there's been a few threads about this before. I know mines supposed to pay out pinks As that's my common colour but I've had 2 lots of pinks & 2 lots of blues!

Replies

• GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    I went to collect my eggs from my Frink-thetic Egg Generator Mk II last night and it gave me pink eggs instead of blue ones. That is 300 blue eggs I missed out on. Not real happy about that. Hope I am not the only one having this problem because misery loves company. lol ;)

Mine has always given out 300 pink eggs. Pink is my uncommon so that is perfectly fine by me.
  • Snakeyees
    2335 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    My MKII gives me my uncommon color my MKi (free from quest) gives me my common color. Blue
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Its a known issue. Not all mkii's do it. Mine's fine.
    Have you tried storing it and placing it again?
  • Fettster777
    510 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Mine had a blue egg above it when it was ready and gave me pink eggs.
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Snakeyees wrote:
    My MKII gives me my uncommon color my MKi (free from quest) gives me my common color. Blue

Mine do this, except in reverse as I'm pink common.
  • mirage21701
    51 posts
    edited April 2014
    Thanks for the replies everyone... to those that have asked...

I did try and store it the night before last and then placed it back on the map and it still gave me pink eggs instead of blue ones.

As for the Mrk II vs Mrk I... both of my Mrk I's gave me pink eggs and my Mrk II gave me pink eggs so it is a little frustrating that they both are giving me pink eggs.

Blue has been my uncommon color and Blue is the color I would like to get as I dont need anything more from the pink boxes.

At this point I have been going to friends towns and giving them all my pink eggs to trade for blue just so I have a chance of getting everything.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.