EA Forums - Banner

Six donuts from friend visits this morning!

2Next

Replies

  • ScotchAndDry
    38 posts
    edited April 2014
    You can get donuts from friend visits?
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited April 2014
    I was pretty surprised...I got two donuts from friend visits on Tuesday, one yesterday, and one today.
    Those are they first I have gotten, and I do hope this trend continues!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2014
    I was lucky enough to get One donut two days ago and nothing since
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • BeximusMaximus
    74 posts
    edited April 2014
    Well done guys. I don't think I've ever gotten a doughnut from a neighbours town since I started!
  • Quemical
    152 posts
    edited April 2014
    I got my first donut from visiting neighbors, today. In appreciation, I filled up my neighbor's empty pink basket.
  • toolgrl99
    11 posts
    edited April 2014
    I've been playing since Halloween 2012 and until I read this post I didn't even know you could get donuts from visiting friends....because I've NEVER gotten one! Is it really possible that my luck is that bad? Or should I feel a little cheated?
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    toolgrl99 wrote:
    I've been playing since Halloween 2012 and until I read this post I didn't even know you could get donuts from visiting friends....because I've NEVER gotten one! Is it really possible that my luck is that bad? Or should I feel a little cheated?

    It only started with the introduction of Friends Points and you can only win them when you've got all the FP prizes (and throughout the easter event). You may have won them and not noticed - the first few times I won them I had no idea until I suddenly realised my donut count had gone up by a few :D

    Every day, check how many you have before and after you visit neighbours just in case.

    Unfortunately I've not won any in about a week, I thought they'd stopped doing it but obviously not if everyone else is winning them!
  • toolgrl99
    11 posts
    edited April 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    toolgrl99 wrote:
    I've been playing since Halloween 2012 and until I read this post I didn't even know you could get donuts from visiting friends....because I've NEVER gotten one! Is it really possible that my luck is that bad? Or should I feel a little cheated?

    It only started with the introduction of Friends Points and you can only win them when you've got all the FP prizes (and throughout the easter event). You may have won them and not noticed - the first few times I won them I had no idea until I suddenly realised my donut count had gone up by a few :D

    Every day, check how many you have before and after you visit neighbours just in case.

    Unfortunately I've not won any in about a week, I thought they'd stopped doing it but obviously not if everyone else is winning them!

    That makes me feel much better. Thank you!
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    toolgrl99 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    toolgrl99 wrote:
    I've been playing since Halloween 2012 and until I read this post I didn't even know you could get donuts from visiting friends....because I've NEVER gotten one! Is it really possible that my luck is that bad? Or should I feel a little cheated?

    It only started with the introduction of Friends Points and you can only win them when you've got all the FP prizes (and throughout the easter event). You may have won them and not noticed - the first few times I won them I had no idea until I suddenly realised my donut count had gone up by a few :D

    Every day, check how many you have before and after you visit neighbours just in case.

    Unfortunately I've not won any in about a week, I thought they'd stopped doing it but obviously not if everyone else is winning them!

    That makes me feel much better. Thank you!

    No worries! :-) They're usually pretty common too which is good!
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    toolgrl99 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    toolgrl99 wrote:
    I've been playing since Halloween 2012 and until I read this post I didn't even know you could get donuts from visiting friends....because I've NEVER gotten one! Is it really possible that my luck is that bad? Or should I feel a little cheated?

    It only started with the introduction of Friends Points and you can only win them when you've got all the FP prizes (and throughout the easter event). You may have won them and not noticed - the first few times I won them I had no idea until I suddenly realised my donut count had gone up by a few :D

    Every day, check how many you have before and after you visit neighbours just in case.

    Unfortunately I've not won any in about a week, I thought they'd stopped doing it but obviously not if everyone else is winning them!

    That makes me feel much better. Thank you!

    No worries! :-) They're usually pretty common too which is good!

    I seem to be getting a lot more donuts from friend visits these days. I like it. Hope it stays that way! :D
  • denthdeath
    81 posts
    edited April 2014
    lucky you, i haven't have single donuts in a week
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.