EA Forums - Banner

Are people with "thousands of eggs" spending mass quantities of donuts??

Not necessarily.

My expenditures have been these:
- sped up the event start by half a day (which was a total waste of donuts, but not as bad as it could have been), and
- two Frink-thetic Egg Generator Mk IIs (which yield 300 uncommon-colour eggs each daily -- needs to be done early in the event to be worth it)

So donuts, yes, but not mass quantities, and how they're spent makes a big difference.

My main yield is from visiting friends (I'm almost at 100, after weeding out & replacing folks who never have tappable buildings). I also check in roughly three times a day to zap bunnies (they max out about every 5 hours). Now that I've managed to get what I wanted from my common colour boxes, I'm exchanging all my blues for uncommons.

I've had about 5 baskets so far, all from drops.

Replies

• juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I have a neighbour with thousands and thousands of eggs, like almost 100,000 of each. :shock:
  • jabelsbedazzlin
    12 posts
    edited April 2014
    I have a neighbour with over 100,000 of each colour too. No idea how that's possible.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    Typically not necessary, but it sounds like you have a big bug on your hand with it closing out. So in order for you to get it all, spending will probably be required unless you can work around the bug and still visit friends.

As usual, the events have a major focus on visiting neighbors. You get nearly 1000 eggs from visiting neighors (100). So that will help drain the common prizes out, then when you visit friends after the common prizes are gone, you look for baskets to get your uncommon color. You will still earn many of your common, but try to immediately exchange those out in baskets.

It is doable, but as usual you need dedication, dozens of friends. If the friend part doesn't work for you, then you will need to invest. The sooner you can, the quicker you will catch up. A few generators will go a long way, but you may consider the 100 donut option of 5700 of both colors.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    I have a neighbour with thousands and thousands of eggs, like almost 100,000 of each. :shock:

Probably a hacker, or a serious hard core gamer! ;-)
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I have a neighbour with over 100,000 of each colour too. No idea how that's possible.
    Hacking or way too much disposable income.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    juliet603 wrote:

Whatwhatwhat?!?!?!
    giphy.gif
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Hacked or incredibly stoopid and rich. But most likely hacked.
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Hacking or way too much disposable income.

There would be no point to buying 100,000 eggs all at once. There's no bulk discount past 5700.
  • Frimar21
    269 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    For sure hack... But I was wondering the same...
    I have opened some blue boxes (common) and few pinks... And 3 or 4 gold...
    So I was about to buy an eggs generator for75donuts, but I have decided that I can survive even with less prizes, and I will do.. So no donuts to EA from my side for this stupid events, I will spend them for any future character I will like, maybe discounted (gill, were are you?)
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Got a neighbour with 200 000 + eggs per color.

I gather 2000 eggs per day per color. Visit all friends, receive three free baskets a day which are full within the hour and i bought one frink generator.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    If they have 100,000 eggs of each they spent 1800 donuts
  • Quemical
    152 posts
    edited April 2014
    If you can actually talk to one of your neighbors, or someone else in your household plays the game, it's possible to generate 200 eggs easily.

Let's say player A has 400 eggs, Player B has 0 but has 1 basket. Player A donates his 400 eggs, but at the same time will get 200 back. Player B now has 400 eggs and can give them back to player A. Player B will get 200 Free eggs and Player A will now have 600 eggs. 200 egg profit for both players.

It's all a matter of having enough baskets though. I got plenty of baskets on like day 3 of the event. But i had no idea of the basket glitch. Now i have 5 baskets just sitting there unable to do anything. I don't know if those glitched baskets affect me being able to get more baskets (I've gotten 3 after the 5 glitched.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • spoonmanx
    148 posts
    edited April 2014
    Thanks for the tips. I appreciate it.

I wish I could find a basket in some of those eggs. Perhaps EA will improve the odds on that at some point.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.