EA Forums - Banner

Only getting 200 eggs from basket, not 400..

Check your egg totals. Close out and restart the app. Maybe you're getting them but the indicator at collection is wrong. The update today was intended to fix the baskets, but doesn't seem to have been entirely successful.

Replies

• ladygagax
    68 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Happened to me too?!
  • michi3542
    4 posts
    edited April 2014
    This has happened to me twice today, but it's only happening with the pink baskets (my common color). I'm still getting 400 from the blue baskets.
  • katrinity78
    41 posts
    edited April 2014
    I closed the game, restarted it and the proper amount was there :)

Still have a wonky basket though..
  • lilydalelah
    134 posts
    edited April 2014
    So I finally got a pink basket, and my friend put the limit, 400 eggs, in it. When I collected them, I only got 200.
    Anyone else have this issue?

Also, I still have one basket that still can't accept eggs :(

Same thing happened to me today. After having just glitch-baskets all week (ones that won't accept eggs) I finally got a fresh one and put it down. It showed 4 eggs, and appeared ready after a visit from a generous neighbour, but only 200 came out.

There is another thread I was just reading under this bugs topic about bad baskets. It seems the problem with baskets becoming useless may be linked to friend-bonus level-ups. I did just get the lighthouse thing around the time my baskets went bad, so I think they may be correct. I have no clue what might affect the number of eggs not rendering correctly though but I hope it gets fixed.
  • Mopurglar
    1048 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Someone posted somewhere that in order for your basket to be able to accept all 400 eggs, you must have at least 200 of the opposite color eggs on hand. If you only have 50 blues, for example, then your pink basket can only accept 100 pinks. If you have 100 blues, then it can take 200 pinks. And so on.

Can anybody confirm if this is correct?
  • uglyduck1ing
    174 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Ahhhhhhhhh I finally get a basket full and only get 200 eggs too. Can't bear this

And to top it all I can't contact EA as the site won't let me contact anyone.

Really getting fed up with this product now. Wait 2 days for a basket and this happens Ahhhhhhhhhhh
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Guys, before you post, read the comments above! It clearly states that you will get another 200 when you re enter the game! :-\
  • katrinity78
    41 posts
    edited April 2014
    Guys, before you post, read the comments above! It clearly states that you will get another 200 when you re enter the game! :-\

Thank you!
  • nedimaz
    207 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I've just experienced same glitch with pink basket (my uncommon color). I collected it and had 200 eggs. I first thought that it might be related to other glitch (not receiving new baskets since finishing quest line) and I was ready to report it, but I first visited some neighbors, and during visiting I noticed that number was corrected. So restart is not required, it eventually sort itself out.

So it is just display glitch, not actual lose of eggs.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    After SEVEN DAYS without a basket, I finally got one today, and then this happens :evil:

*edit* okay, the other two hundred showed up when I logged in again.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!