EA Forums - Banner

The Pastel Fences may be the worst event prize ever

Prev1
Agreed, they are totally misplaced in that gold box.

You should just be able to buy them.

Replies

• DannyTheElite
    56 posts
    edited April 2014
    I like them. Wish they were purchasable. I want enough to go round my candy fireworks and puppy store
  • mamalettejen
    206 posts
    edited April 2014
    Maybe, but probably not, they'll give them a multiplier like the choo choo choose you train at valentines?

Highly unlikely but I can dream right? :roll:
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    i have to say the worst event prize so far is in game cash

the fences kinda suck because of the amount you get.

the fences actually are ok and i can probably find a use for them but for the work it takes to get them it should have been 10 in the gold box.

everyone will be lucky to get enough to do anything worthwhile with
  • wildminion
    552 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Pastel fences STINK.

They have absolutely no place whatsoever in the Gold box!
    Its very frustrating to work through all the grind needed to get a turn at a gold box......and then get crappy pastel fences.....
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited April 2014
    +1 there should be more in a box. At least 5 if not 10. I'm nowhere near the 50 total I 'need'
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Seems like it's not so much that the fences stink, it's that putting them in the gold box was a terrible mistake. It should have been the pink and white fences in the pink box and the pastel fences in the blue box, and no fences in the gold box. (Better yet, just sell them for in game cash, but since they decided to put them the boxes, they should have done it this way.) Also, both of them should have come in sets of four or five, instead if two or three at a time.
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I like them, I put them around my Johnny Fiestas with that weird plant and it looks great. I wish I could trade them for the Easter fences that I have no room to use.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I like them. Wish they were purchasable. I want enough to go round my candy fireworks and puppy store
    Igcognita wrote:
    I like them, I put them around my Johnny Fiestas with that weird plant and it looks great. I wish I could trade them for the Easter fences that I have no room to use.

The issue isn't about how nice they are, as a decoration they're good. The issue is that they're a prize in the gold boxes which is completely ridiculous! A couple of the pink and blue prizes are better than this.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I like the pastel/rainbow fences...they are pretty :-)

There have been worse prizes that have come across. Especially on the first wheel that came out.
  • smittytime10
    71 posts
    edited April 2014
    Better than easter fences... I like them
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited April 2014

I use them also for the Candy, Fireworks and Puppy Store. But only 2 fences... And in a gold box.
    That's the strange thing... :thumbdown:
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    chris6271 wrote:

I use them also for the Candy, Fireworks and Puppy Store. But only 2 fences... And in a gold box.

Yeah, why 2? You get 3 easter fences out of a pink or blue box.
  • moonshine860
    207 posts
    edited April 2014
    I don't have a problem with the fences themselves. I actually think they're quite cute. It's the fact that I might not win enough to do something useful with them. I've only won 1 set so far. I didn't win enough of the valentines fences to use them where I wanted to either...and it's not for lack of playing. When it comes to decorations I'd much rather buy them for in game cash then win them.
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Igcognita wrote:

The issue isn't about how nice they are, as a decoration they're good. The issue is that they're a prize in the gold boxes which is completely ridiculous! A couple of the pink and blue prizes are better than this.

I both agree and disagree with this statement. I agree as far as since you have very few chances at gold boxes, that to win a fence can be lame. But I also feel I wouldn't want all the great prizes to be in the gold boxes, and it makes the colorful fences more fun to get because they are not as available. I actually wanted them, once I had a place for them. Better than winning more blue or pink eggs. It would have been great if all the prizes in the gold boxes were great prizes, but with EA, I think they would have just added Blocko, Johnny fiesta and some of the others to the gold boxes instead.
  • peppers2ndmo
    247 posts
    edited April 2014
    chris6271 wrote:

Yeah, why 2? You get 2 easter fences out of a pink or blue box.

Actually you get 3 Easter Fence pieces, so only two rainbow fence pieces in a Gold box an insult. Especially since it takes between 2 and 5 pink/blue boxes to earn enough Gold eggs for a chance at a gold box...assuming you are lucky enough to get the gold eggs, and not another tree, egg pile, pond, beach towel, etc.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    Given the nature of the boxes, I think they probably should have moved the Blocko Store and Johnny Fiestas to the gold box, and removed the gate and pastel fences to the blue and pink boxes. I think the gold box should have 0 decorations, it should only have the premium topierarys and all of the main prize stuff. Then adjust the odds to make all the prizes level (like the Valentine's wheel). When the prizes are claimed, fill with baskets, and 500 blue/pink eggs, and maybe throw in the MKII generator as a 1 time prize.

I think it would have relieved stress of opening a gold box and seeing more fences, or winning a gate.
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    The only thing worse than getting pastel fences is getting 250 common eggs from a gold box. I almost threw my phone accross the room when that happened to me today.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    chris6271 wrote:

Yeah, why 2? You get 2 easter fences out of a pink or blue box.

Actually you get 3 Easter Fence pieces, so only two rainbow fence pieces in a Gold box an insult. Especially since it takes between 2 and 5 pink/blue boxes to earn enough Gold eggs for a chance at a gold box...assuming you are lucky enough to get the gold eggs, and not another tree, egg pile, pond, beach towel, etc.

Yeah, that was actually my point. The 2 was a type-o. :P
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Totally agree with everything you said! :-D
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    The only thing worse than getting pastel fences is getting 250 common eggs from a gold box. I almost threw my phone accross the room when that happened to me today.

Yes that sucks, especially cos you only get half the amount to win another box! Or getting a basket to win your common colour in a gold box too, it should be your uncommon colour instead.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.