EA Forums - Banner

Basket dry spell

2Next

Replies

• 1_tbone1_d
    8 posts
    edited April 2014
    Yeah, it seems hit and miss. I had 3 baskets sitting in my town and then my wife told me she couldn't donate to them. Then I added 2 more from my inventory and they worked, but the original 3 did not. I've also donated thousands of eggs and was waiting and waiting....

Anyhow, I still have like 8 Blue Egg baskets if folks need pink eggs and want to be friends :P

BTW, I DO see them pop up when bunnies get zapped, but often I'm going too fast over the screen to notice, so I just constantly check my inventory.
  • 1_tbone1_d
    8 posts
    edited April 2014
    Also this. But I have been picking up donuts at a ridiculous rate from friend visits, so at least I'm getting lucky in one aspect of the game.

How does one pick up donuts from friend visits? I remember getting donuts for making the first 5 friends... but after that... nothing.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I just got a pink basket, and a blue one yesterday after finding the faberge egg. Maybe the basket probability is the same, cause that's better than I was doing before finishing the quests.
    1_tbone1_d wrote:
    Also this. But I have been picking up donuts at a ridiculous rate from friend visits, so at least I'm getting lucky in one aspect of the game.

How does one pick up donuts from friend visits? I remember getting donuts for making the first 5 friends... but after that... nothing.

Finish the FP items and you get chances for donuts while visiting.
  • 1_tbone1_d
    8 posts
    edited April 2014
    sherryt07 wrote:

Finish the FP items and you get chances for donuts while visiting.

Thanks - will keep trying. I've maxed out FP items :)
  • talonracer
    19 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I think in total for this event I've received 6-7 baskets.

I play the game several times a day. Since finishing the quest, definitely no baskets - and I've not received a donut from friend visits in about a week, too. Seriously getting disheartened with this game due to this update.
  • aero785
    16 posts
    edited April 2014
    I've gotten 2 baskets in the last 5 days and one of those was filled before I logged off. I've finished the quest line and just trying for the big egg now. I really hope that basket odds are not tied to the quest because I am NOT buying them.

~M~

Can anyone attest if this is actually the case? I finished the main quest line and haven't gotten a basket since.
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Pretty sure the 4 baskets (3 blue and 1 pink) I've got in the last 24-32 hours are broken. Where's that link to report the problem again, or can someone check my town?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.