EA Forums - Banner

For those who have completed the quest, a question re baskets

Prev1
I am really disappointed! I thought I would get the Faberge egg upon completion of the quests. Instead I get the "chance" to get the egg from tapping a bunny. The bunnies have stopped giving me baskets so I think my chances are pretty slim to get the Faberge egg. Also, since the start of the Easter update I've only gotten 1 donut from visiting my neighbours. Last years whacking day was so much more fun.

Replies

• bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    So far the baskets seem pretty elusive after the quest has ended. The number of boxes I can open in a day has reduced dramatically so far. I wonder why the game would be structured in this way? Is it too hard to program the rabbits with both the chance of the Faberg? Egg and baskets? It seems an odd move in the middle of an event to slow it down so much, especially as there's a reluctance to buy baskets which have been so unreliable.
  • mjdabear425
    21 posts
    edited April 2014
    It is very frustrating since finishing the quest line, not one basket. I will be lucky to open 1 box a day at this rate. I have yet to win a building or character yet...but lots of fences.
  • bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    It is very frustrating since finishing the quest line, not one basket. I will be lucky to open 1 box a day at this rate. I have yet to win a building or character yet...but lots of fences.

That's such a shame :( I'd happily drop eggs in your baskets, mjdabear, but it's a double whammy. No baskets generating eggs -> no eggs to put in baskets. Where's the fun?
  • fudgeo9
    296 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I had forgotten you could "win" the egg. I have not bought it. If im going to spend 100 doughnuts then I would buy a building with a return on it.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Easter questline ended yesterday. No baskets since then.

I opened one box today. One box.
    It was eggs.
    If I'm super lucky, tomorrow I'll win another egg box and I can open a gold box.

I think the fences look nice and all, but if I get fences after days of egg collecting, I will have to break something into tiny bits.
  • bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

It was eggs.
    If I'm super lucky, tomorrow I'll win another egg box and I can open a gold box.

I think the fences look nice and all, but if I get fences after days of egg collecting, I will have to break something into tiny bits.

Exactly my experience. Gold eggs in my latest box, bringing the total gold to a tantalising 400. Can't wait for the next opportunity to experience the excitement of winning two whole fence panels in the gold box.
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited April 2014
    I get up to 2-4 baskets a day which really helps, so if I have a lower chance of getting baskets I don't wanna complete the quest.
  • bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I get up to 2-4 baskets a day which really helps, so if I have a lower chance of getting baskets I don't wanna complete the quest.

Yep, it was a lot more fun with the baskets. If you don't complete the quest, you won't have the chance to win the Faberg? Egg, but are you really fussed about it anyway? Personally, I'd rather be using the baskets.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    bonsol17 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

It was eggs.

Exactly my experience. Gold eggs in my latest box, bringing the total gold to a tantalising 400. Can't wait for the next opportunity to experience the excitement of winning two whole fence panels in the gold box.

Same as both of you, one box, 300 gold eggs. I now have 400 and am expecting something crap when I can finally open that one.
  • Deweygirl
    26 posts
    edited April 2014
    Sooo....maybe I hold off on finishing the quest? I only have 1 part left
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I finished the questline yesterday. Got no basket after the ending. Very frustrating... :evil:

• bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Deweygirl wrote:

Are you still getting baskets, Deweygirl? If you are, I personally wouldn't risk the supply frying up! typed this by mistake lol drying up once the quest is completed, unless you're really desperate to try for the Faberge Egg, which only opens up once the quest is done.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    So, 4 people have...
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Deweygirl wrote:
    If I had known the baskets would dry up at the same time the quest rewards would dry up, I would have said to heck with the sparkly egg and waited to do the last task.
  • philiweiss
    378 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I haven't finished the quest line yet, but also didn't have any baskets for about two days. Perhaps they changed something with the last mini-update? :evil:
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Won the Faberge egg yesterday and just got two baskets from bunnies today. :)
  • bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    philiweiss wrote:
    I haven't finished the quest line yet, but also didn't have any baskets for about two days. Perhaps they changed something with the last mini-update? :evil:

I barely saw that update flashing by as it loaded, but it's certainly had a major effect. My baskets were fine until then, but my final two were broken, I think by the update, and since then, nowt, nada, nae baskets. Like neuroheart, I wouldn't have bothered finishing the quest line if I'd known the effect.

It's just so slow and tedious now.
  • bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Won the Faberge egg yesterday and just got two baskets from bunnies today. :)

Fantastic! There is hope. Eggy and baskety congratulations!
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Haven't found any baskets since completing the quest. But I just finished it yesterday. My common is pink and I have a ton of pink baskets but I haven't got any blue baskets in like three days.
  • bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Just won the Faberg? Egg, and when I checked my inventory for it, there was a basket as well. No baskets at all between finishing the quest line and winning the Egg.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.